What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, June 05, 2016, 06:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch ducked down low, and made a beeline for some nearby ferns.

"If it is a friend, we can come out and greet them. If it is a foe, we would do best to stay out of sight, without being heard" he whispered.

As he hid, fairly badly, behind the fern he called to them urgently:

"For now, we should get out of sight. Who knows what dangers this forest path could hold?"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

The Skarzs

Skarzs feared the onslaught of a food fight from Dotti's companions, but the room quickly went quiet as an officer stepped into the room, saying in a commanding voice: "Silence in the ranks! Lord Keterus enters!"
  All hares stood up and saluted as a badger entered the room, standing a whole head above the perked ears of his hares. He was broad-shouldered (like most badgers), but instead of being very thick, he appeared rather lean and fit, if the belt around his waist were to give any indication. A short red cape hung around his shoulders over an embroidered yellow tunic, and he wore nothing else aside from a dagger at his side.
  Skarzs watched as he motioned for the crowd to be seated again, then beckoned to the officer, and they spoke in quiet tones for a moment before the hare pointed in the four companions' direction, and both of them walked directly toward them.
  "I, uh, think the Badger Lord wants us," he said to Faiy, Dotti, and Rosie.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

OOC:

* Groddil has nothing to do.

* Groddil has decided to quit.

BIC:

Meanwhile, back in his cave, Groddil had been dozing lightly when he felt... something. Pulling him. He awoke to strange lights and sounds filling the cave.
"What the h-"
And then he was gone...

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie was hesitant to stand up for she did not think that the Badger Lord meant for her to even be in the mountain, so she sat right where she was and waited to see if a chance to join her group in following the badger opened up. One did in fact show itself as one of the hares sitting next to her accidentally kicked her off of her chair while trying to get up. With the wind knocked out of her she slowly got back up and thought that if the Badger Lord hadn't noticed her her yet, he sure would have now.

Dotti Dillworthy

The arrival of the important guest made Dotti, Tirzah, Amadeus, and a few others freeze their food-fight and give their elegant salute as they could. Tirzah, who was slightly younger than her in appearance, motioned toward Dotti in a tiptoe fashion, careful not to distract the others.
"He's the Badger Lord of Salamandastron," she whispered to the older haremaid. "His name is Keterus."

"Keterus?" Dotti's ears perked up at the very mention of the name. "Like kettle? Sounds a bit of an old fashioned name, wot--"

"Shh! Keep your bally mouths shut, ol' gels!" Amadeus whispered. "Th'one with our sah is my jolly ol' uncle, I'm sure he notices us with prying eyes, wot!" And it turned out that he was right. Lord Keterus and the officer that was Amadeus' uncle began heading toward them.

There's nothing further for Dotti could do but stand up and observe the important guest as he walked toward her companions' direction. She was beginning to feel unsure what to give him anything regarding what she came from, except that she was lost and stranded on the lonely beach sometime ago. At least she was sure to greet the Badger Lord with grace.

Aimless Gallivanter

OOC: @Fatch of Southward @Lord Ashenwyte id still like to keep going if yall are up for it?
@Groddil you could meet up with us/me if you'd like. I want to keep going with this.
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Nah. I don't really see what I'll end up doing, tbh. Soz.  :-\

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I'll meet up with you Aim, we'll stumble across each other in the woodlands. Just keep in mind Skyblade left, so she'll have to vanish at some point.

IC:

Sandpaw had been walking for some time and was starting to get discouraged. The woodlands were as silent as a ghost, and the whispering winds did little to calm his frayed nerves. The rat hadn't eaten in some time, and as he walked his stomach growled reproachfully.

The sound of nearby voices broke the stillness and Sandpaw desperate for company of any kind stumbled through the underbrush towards them, trying to stay as quiet as possible. The last few creatures he had met were less then pleasant, it wouldn't due to rush into anything unknown. Still he was encouraged and pressed on. Creeping forward he approached a clearing where several figures were standing, conversing amongst themselves. Carefully Sandpaw inched closer trying to peer out from behind a tree. He had however misjudged the woodlands and his footpaw caught a hidden root sending him sprawling into the clearing where two badgers and two mice were standing.

"Uh heh," Sandpaw chuckled in embarrassment, slowly picking himself up. "Clumsy me, so um, how are ya'll doing?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli jumped and went "Hwhoop!" when the creature appeared, then tried to play it off like it was cool.
"Are you alright!" she said, a little too loudly. 
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

"Fine, I'm just fine thanks." Sandpaw answered, dusting off the front of his tunic with what dignity he had left. "I uh, heh, this is awkward. So... Um, I'm Sandpaw, who're ya'll?"

Aimless Gallivanter

"Im Galli, these are Ashe, Fatch and... Well...Sky was just here but... Sky!! SKYYYYY!!!" The badger was gone. Poof. Galli hadnt noticed her leaving.
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

Looking skyward Sandpaw slowly allowed his gaze to trail back to earth, staring in slight concern at the mouse Galli. "Are you looking for the... Sky?" It was only then that Sandpaw realized that one of the badgers was missing, almost like she had vanished completely. Understanding dawned on him, along with the sense that he should have been paying better attention. How did one lose sight of a badger?

"Should we be concerned?" Sandpaw asked, feeling his hackles rise. "Does she do this vanishing act often?"

Aimless Gallivanter

"No yeah my friend Sky." She laughed nervously
"Im not sure? I feel like.... she's gone, but it's not a big deal, ya know? Its okay. She might come back." Galli glared at @Fatch of Southsward for being quiet so long and leaving her to deal with the stranger all on her own.
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Apologies. I haven't checked this one because I assumed it would disappear along with SkyBlade.

BIC:

Fatch, annoyed to have not spotted such a clumsy creature approaching was not so trusting...

"Not a big deal? An entire badger disappears and it's 'not a big deal?' Did I miss something? Are you crazy? Awfully strange this rat shows up and Sky immediately vanishes, isn't it? I'll bet he made this happen! I say we cook him up for dinner. Some of us can forage for some water and vegetables and we can make some old fashioned 'rat 'n veggie' stew. I'm famished."
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~