*Deep-fried Rage* (People who deny the truth are no better than the criminals)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 20, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga has problems. He will leave. *Happy grin*

As our young lord has put it, Verdauga is wrong. He will leave.
2 (20%)
yes.
2 (20%)
Take him to a dungeon. There's nothing stopping the people.
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on November 21, 2019, 07:44:27 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 21, 2019, 05:17:02 PM
*uses cloak to vanish and keeps listening*
Neither Ranger cloaks nor Marlfox cloaks (which are actually really similar) can make you completely vanish. And, if I remember correctly, you haven't read Harry Potter, so you aren't referring to an invisibility cloak.

*uses invisibility cloak and New York Yankees cap to vanish and also some extendable ears and a few runes and keeps listening*
My cloak is enchanted with a very mysterious magic that you know nothing about. (and yes, it can make me invisible)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 22, 2019, 12:48:19 AM
Quote from: Booklover on November 21, 2019, 07:44:27 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 21, 2019, 05:17:02 PM
*uses cloak to vanish and keeps listening*
Neither Ranger cloaks nor Marlfox cloaks (which are actually really similar) can make you completely vanish. And, if I remember correctly, you haven't read Harry Potter, so you aren't referring to an invisibility cloak.

*uses invisibility cloak and New York Yankees cap to vanish and also some extendable ears and a few runes and keeps listening*
My cloak is enchanted with a very mysterious magic that you know nothing about. (and yes, it can make me invisible)
You'd be surprised as to what I know. Well, you seem to trust the cloak, so I will too. Makes no difference. Want a few Extendable Ears? And I think we should stop talking now, in case anybody realises we exist.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

You would have an easier time if everything you wrote didn't appear on the topic.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

*transmits voice from a hidden speaker in the ceiling* You can't see me anyway, we're both masters in silent and unseen movement, so we should be fine.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Is it the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Evrything? In which case, the Answer is... *decides not to say because anybody who doesn't get the reference doesn't deserve the Answer, and can't know both the Answer and Question anyway*

Verdauga

But you now know the question, which means you would not know the answer.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Lady Amber

Verdauga