News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Homeschoolers?

Started by Gonff, July 07, 2011, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do/Have you homeschooled?

I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah've done an online courze or tvo az vell, an' frankly ah zink ah learned more an' did better vhen ah did ze online Englizh courze zan vhen ah did ze actual Englizh clazz in zchool. Zere vaz naybody zrovin' tenniz bavz in me 'ouze vhen ah did ze online courze!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Quote from: Russano the Wise on August 26, 2013, 08:51:36 PM
QuoteI go to an online school... Does that count as homeschooling?

I would say that it does. I take one online class where I have an actual teacher that I'm communicating with and handing in my homework to each week. 
that sounds like what my brother (battle dragon) is doing he's on North Star are you Russano

Russano the Wise

Quote from: rachel25 on August 27, 2013, 08:39:21 PM

I would say that it does. I take one online class where I have an actual teacher that I'm communicating with and handing in my homework to each week. 
that sounds like what my brother (battle dragon) is doing he's on North Star are you Russano

Nope. I'm doing something different.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Aldeneg

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 27, 2013, 01:56:56 PM
Quote from: Aldeneg on August 26, 2013, 08:39:55 PM
I go to an online school... Does that count as homeschooling?
I went to public school until 8th grade, so I'm no stranger to the public school system. The public schools in my area are not very good at all and my online school teaches me a lot more than the public schools. I'm actually ahead of my friends who are in public school!
I think that will count because you're note in the Public school system. Are you doing it at home?

Yes, I'm doing everything at home. :)

That's basically how my online course works as well, except with a few different teachers instead of just one.

Russano the Wise

QuoteThat's basically how my online course works as well, except with a few different teachers instead of just one.

I would have more than one teacher but I'm only taking one class with that curriculum. All the rest of my classes my Mom checks my homework. Well, actually, I check my homework because I'm old enough and my Mom trusts me not to cheat.  
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

rachel25

My brother has a teacher for every subject

Banya Streamdog

Me and my whole family is homeschooled. It is great!!!
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Tiria Wildlough

I'll be going to school next year. :-\ That's gonna be fun.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

Quote from: Banya Streamdog on September 03, 2013, 12:26:34 AM
Me and my whole family is homeschooled. It is great!!!
Yay! Hi fellow Home-schooler. *high fives rain*
And Tiria were you being sarcastic   

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 03, 2013, 11:03:18 AM
I'll be going to school next year. :-\ That's gonna be fun.

Where'd you come from!!!  :o :o :o OLDIE ALERT!  ;D Welcome back Tiria, it's been awhile.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Hey there! And I was sort of being sarcastic. But it's going to be fun. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

PrimroseWarrior

I'm doing shakespeare for lititure this year!
and hopefully spelling...
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

PrimroseWarrior

I hate spelling. I also cant really spell. *sigh...*
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock