News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favourite Redwall Covers?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 10, 2011, 12:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Grrrr! Tsarmina!

The top is Russian and the bottom is Dutch.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

I think I like the Russian covers a lot. I like how they have one character below, and another on the top...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Lily

I like the Dutch cover of Mariel:

Gabool's disembodied head amuses me.

Log-a-Log

The Dutch Mossflower looks so scary compared to the US and UK ones
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Log-a-Log on August 15, 2011, 03:12:28 PM
The Dutch Mossflower looks so scary compared to the US and UK ones

Yes. It scared me. What is the deal with Tsarmina? She is like outlined with red, which makes it more scary.
Quote from: Coobreedan on August 13, 2011, 09:04:13 PM

The top is Russian and the bottom is Dutch.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

martins#1fan

Personally, I liked the UK version of The Legend of Luke.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Tiria Wildlough

I like the UK version of High Rhulain. That was the one I read. ;D
My favourites are the ones that follow a theme.  ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tiria Wildlough

My favourite by faaaar:

Oh, nad I'm sorry, I didn't mean to double post. :(
^^That was the Russian High Rhulain, by the way.^^
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

I use to like the modern paper backs a lot (the ones with the circle). Don't really like them much anymore, exept this one, which I found recently:

The others I just lost taste for, but the Outcast of Redwall one looks better in real life then on the computer. I own it.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

I always really liked the US version of Marlfox. It's creepy, and I love the battleaxe.

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Log-a-Log

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 17, 2011, 10:29:31 AM
I use to like the modern paper backs a lot (the ones with the circle). Don't really like them much anymore, exept this one, which I found recently:

The others I just lost taste for, but the Outcast of Redwall one looks better in real life then on the computer. I own it.
The ship looks so real in that one compared to the US version
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Redwall Musician

For some strange reason, I like that cover. Guess it's because I'm strange.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Lily

Shinella

I can't say which is my favorite.. I've drawn many of them up, and studied them all for hours while I'm reading, after I'm done, or before... ;) lol
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...