Battles Of Redwall RP Series: Thanksgiving Spectaculaur!

Started by Blaggut, December 02, 2014, 06:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

OOC: NO! I was winning! We can't end it like that! I lost the last one, it's my turn! *Goes into temper tantrum.*  :D But still seriously, that's a lot of PP.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I know but the thing is, the tribes had already won the overall fight but for you to escape after you had won wasn't possible unless your dude was a super ninja with one hand  :P Also there's no one left to end it, good fight though.

I'm really sorry about the PP you can do that to my next character in the next battle if you want ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

OOC: Fine, but I could have still killed you and done some damage. >:( ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro