News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 10, 2016, 05:17:00 AM
My power armour is blessed by the light of the Emperor! It will not be damaged by your feeble weaponry! Now leave, lest I slay you where you stand!

OOC: Can we finish this here, Sage? You could come back with more forces later. It's getting a little boring.
Whatever. (Were you in Warhammer PA or Fallout?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

(Warhammer 40,000 PA. That's why it was so OP. :P)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 10, 2016, 05:24:00 AM
(Warhammer 40,000 PA. That's why it was so OP. :P)
Oooooh. Because I was seriously playing up my PA.

Lady Ashenwyte

Really? It seemed like a relatively fair approximation of what little I've seen from Power Armour in Fallout LPs.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 10, 2016, 05:27:38 AM
Really? It seemed like a relatively fair approximation of what little I've seen from Power Armour in Fallout LPs.
Power Armor is designed to tank any and all damage. Sure, it was highly effective when deployed against Chinese forces, but even T-60 has its limits. Not including more, of course. The point is, it isn't indestructible. It's still metal.

Lady Ashenwyte

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Hickory

Russa Nodrey

For lunch I'm having a bacon sandwich, a cupcake, three brownies, a slice of cherry pie, and ten pieces of fudge. :D Isn't it wonderful?! :D It's a healthy, balanced meal! :D
Freddy

Dotti Dillworthy

My lunch is a good cup of stir-fried Chinese noodles, topped with pineapple chunks and finished with a gulp of warm tea. See? Yum yum!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 13, 2016, 06:53:11 PM
For lunch I'm having a bacon sandwich, a cupcake, three brownies, a slice of cherry pie, and ten pieces of fudge. :D Isn't it wonderful?! :D It's a healthy, balanced meal! :D
Yes, it is wonderful, I didn't bring a lunch so I'll take yours. *Takes every single lunch that is in  Russa's power to have and eats them.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 13, 2016, 09:22:57 PM
Yes, it is wonderful, I didn't bring a lunch so I'll take yours. *Takes every single lunch that is in  Russa's power to have and eats them.*

How dare you bully the innocent? Give her the money for the lunch!

Eulaliaaa!

*tries to eat bloatfly meat* this is disgusting! *throws bloatfly meat at Russa* I'm gonna eat something else! *beats Ash up and takes his lunch money*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 13, 2016, 11:02:40 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 13, 2016, 09:22:57 PM

How dare you bully the innocent? Give her the money for the lunch!
Innocent! That monster is a teacher!
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy