Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

On zome Anime forum (Vhere zey pozted it ontae). Ah 'ad uploaded it tae DeviantArt az vell az Flickr.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

The closing scene for Star Trek Discovery season 1 gave me chills.
Spoiler
THE ENTERPRISE!
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

*Almost one hour later, Maudie is still online*

XD I feel ya.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I went to bed at 9:45, woke up at 4:30, went to work at 5:15 (am), and got off work at 6:30 (pm). So yeah. Fun.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah am zuppozed tae be ztudyin' fer me Vorld Religion Exam Turzday. Inztead here Ah am, in Ze Cellarz after vroitin' a Hammerfall video reviev on Amazon. 'ere ve gae gazerin Nutz in May...(or Septembre, rather...)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed... At leazt Ah 'ave more toime fer ztudyin' und ziz ozer azzignment fer anozer clazz zat iz alzae due Turzday. Lazt toime Ah 'ad tva ezzayz tae vroite (vone fer each clazz) viz only vone day tae vroite boz o' zem!

Cornflower MM