Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Not a creature was stirring, not even the house.

Russa Nodrey

Except for Cindy, who was making a peanut butter sandwich.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Delthion

But upon opening the peanut butter, the stench so completely overpowered her that she fell unconscious.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

A troll came along and spent the next few hours trying to decide whether he should eat Cindy whole or squish her into jelly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

However, before he came to his decision, Cindy came to her senses and threw a spoonful of the dreaded substance into his eyes. The troll permanently lost his vision and died instantly.
Freddy

Delthion

Then out of what was then air, a Heffalump appeared!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

The Heffalump accepted the peanut butter, and then promptly threw it into the fire blazing merrily in the fireplace. It exploded and let toxic fumes out into the room.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

She ran to the basement closet where her parents stored extra peanut butter.
Freddy

Lady Amber

However, her parents had recently accidently bought a bunch of jelly instead of peanut butter, so there was no peanut butter to be found.