News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Perifaen

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 02, 2015, 02:30:12 AM
OH COM'ON PEOPLE! You mean to tell me that NO ONE remembers the song Muffy sang about Crown City in that episode of Arthur?! Don't tell me I'm the only one here who's watched PBS as a kid.
I don't remember that one but do you remember Ratburn singing, "Homework just a little homework..." Sometimes I still like watching the ones we have on tape if my younger siblings already are.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Skyblade

I don't feel too bad about going to school tomorrow after the weekend, and that is great.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

Has anyone else here had bubble tea?  I've discovered I really enjoy bubble tea.

Dotti Dillworthy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on November 02, 2015, 03:15:09 AM
Thank you, Banya.

I remember Arthur as well.
Wasn't it the best when you're a five year old? ;D
Quote from: Perifæn on November 02, 2015, 03:19:35 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 02, 2015, 02:30:12 AM
OH COM'ON PEOPLE! You mean to tell me that NO ONE remembers the song Muffy sang about Crown City in that episode of Arthur?! Don't tell me I'm the only one here who's watched PBS as a kid.
I don't remember that one but do you remember Ratburn singing, "Homework just a little homework..." Sometimes I still like watching the ones we have on tape if my younger siblings already are.
I actually don't remember that one. I remember the Muffy and Crown City one; the one where Francine and Arther are battling over water usage; the one where DW thinks a villain is going to steal her hat ("DRY CLEAN ONLY?! WHO'S DRY CLEAN ONLY?!"); the one that was about their dog (can't remember his name) and the baby and the little dog Mafia thing; the one where Arther and his family are camping and he sprained his ankle...
Man, I remember a lot about that show. I think I should stop now. ::)

Quote from: Banya on November 02, 2015, 03:54:38 AM
Has anyone else here had bubble tea?  I've discovered I really enjoy bubble tea.
There's a sushi place that serves that here, I've been wanting to try to so bad.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Søren

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

Søren

Quote from: Banya on November 02, 2015, 08:22:31 AM
An Arthur book club.  And we'll drink bubble tea.
*sips bubble tea*
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 02, 2015, 08:28:03 AM
I remember D.W. One does not simply forget D.W
One does not.
Let's talk about Francine and her bowling bar mitzvah. ;D

rachel25

Quote from: Skyblade on November 02, 2015, 03:15:09 AM
Thank you, Banya.

I remember Arthur as well.
Arthur is still on the telly here. Early on a morning. I obviously don't watch it anymore but me younger siblings do.

Søren