News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Wipes away a tear* I just love happy endings.
Freddy

Delthion

They were so happy, in fact, that they didn't realize that the entire party was a trap so that I might feast upon their flesh.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 08, 2018, 01:45:21 AM
I didn't say they weren't squished.
Squished or not. . . That's still a lot of sandwiches.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 08, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
Kreg, meet HIAG, or Head. He's crazy.
Hello Head!
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 07, 2018, 11:09:03 PM
Aye, Velcome tae vone o' ze majorezt partz o' ze forum! *Zetz Kreg'z 'air on fire*
MY HAIR!
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye. Zae iz fire!

But the Mooses ate Delthion first before he could eat anybeing.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

My guess is that he is going to eat them from the inside out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed indeed.

But the Mooses bodies turned to acid and melted Delthion into a stain on the floor.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Then the stain began to grow until it swallowed the world.

Cornflower MM

*Is moments away from being eaten by stain* Can this thing get any more Del-like?

The Skarzs

Supernovas.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 12, 2018, 01:04:09 AM
Indeed indeed.

But the Mooses bodies turned to acid and melted Delthion into a stain on the floor.
HE DIDN'T USE HIS ACCENT. HEADINANOTHERGALAXY EXPOSED
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.