News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

no energy drink will ever be 'good for you' some more than others, i assume. why use them if they boost your energy some, then rapidly make it fall. the point is almost meaningless. additionally, they are expensive for the most part and they will give you cancer some fine day, don't say i didn't warn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vater iz vet, O' Vater iz vet; 'ov much vetter could Vater get, O' Vater- Iz- Vet. Iznae ziz fun?

*Iznae ze rezident Lizard*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Witessss on February 07, 2019, 01:48:53 AM
no energy drink will ever be 'good for you' some more than others, i assume. why use them if they boost your energy some, then rapidly make it fall. the point is almost meaningless. additionally, they are expensive for the most part and they will give you cancer some fine day, don't say i didn't warn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, 4PurposeEnergy is (supposedly) much more healthy than, say, a Monster. Also, 4Purpose is organic! Not, mind you, that I've drank an energy drink. Probably won't, as I expect they'd do the same thing to me as coffee. (That is, act like a sedative. The other night I was kinda tired so I had a few sips of my mom's coffee and nearly hit the floor snoring.)

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Witessss on February 07, 2019, 01:48:53 AM
Caffiene, B-vitamins, some choice natural and organic compounds, and base compound amino acids can all be used for good, non health-threatening drinks.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

Next person to reply to this post will have BATTLE with me  ;D
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Rosie Willowwater

*Kicks down another door that I had already opened to get into a room I have been in for the past 2 years*

Fite me m8

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Witessss

menacing. *hands Rosie a sheild and a sword*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Kreg on February 11, 2019, 04:44:11 PM
*Summons 1,000 pugs* *Stabs Rosie*

:(

*Takes Wite's Sheild (TM) and runs*

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 07, 2019, 04:24:41 AM
Caffiene, B-vitamins, some choice natural and organic compounds, and base compound amino acids can all be used for good, non health-threatening drinks.

Don't forget electrolytes, potassium deficiency can result in a myriad of muscle problems (I wonder why people would use that for work or athletics, hmmmm). Other electrolytes include Sodium, Chloride, and bicarbonate.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

finally! justification to not eat bananas!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.