News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA IT IS CPMPLETE!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

)

NOW IT IS YOU DUNDERHEAD OF A TROLL! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

YES.
I AM NOW AN ABBEY ELDER.
RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tungro

You must now be locked in the cellars for ever  >:D

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Tungro on March 26, 2019, 09:15:40 PM
You must now be locked in the cellars for ever  >:D
To greater heights.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

You're still and dunderhead of a troll. ;D

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Here's a warm lap robe and a seat by the fire. You arent to leave your seat or else you might hurt yourself, Gramps. >:D