News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

It's how to deal with weeping angels.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

I'm pretty sure a wizard like me could defeat him... ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

He is the living entity of victory and defeat. If you even somehow manage to beat him, in your victory and in his defeat he shall be made whole again, taking you into himself.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Well, I have the ability to mimic other being's strength so I'd win in his victory over me...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

* Delthion doesn't care about beating him, but thinks he looks tasty. So he eats Vad.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 30, 2019, 08:05:33 PM
Well, I have the ability to mimic other being's strength so I'd win in his victory over me...
You would merge with him and become an ever-growing powerhouse. That should be enough for you. ;D

Indeed.

Here he is.

*Vad Oozes Out Of Delthion's Pores.* It Thinks It Can Consume Me. How Arrogant.
It Has Been Long Since I Walked This Plane Of Existence. It Has Not Changed Much.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Wait just a minute...did Vad steal that other alternate personalities bold typeface?!!

What happened to that spirit creature thingy Skarzs?

The Skarzs

He revealed his true name and nature. (a.k.a I developed his character more.)

One Of Many Was An Insulting Name. I Am The One God Of War, One Of The Four Horsemen, Victory And Defeat.
Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 30, 2019, 11:07:46 PM
O.O *Scoots away*
I Remember You As Well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Well, hi other creature that uses bold typeface! What's your horse's name?

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!