News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Why Did You Bring Me Here? I Grow Bored.

Well, excuse me. I thought you'd like seeing the old stomping grounds.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Ahem, I asked Vad what his horse's name was!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

He's ignoring you, apparently. He's pretty prideful. His horse's name is Conquest.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 01, 2019, 02:53:45 PM
Why Did You Bring Me Here? I Grow Bored.
I know. These guys are rather boring, but I like them for some reason... ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Lockz Vad in a paradox o' unendin' zuccezz und defeat, vhere neizer iz e'er quoite reached*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Good. ;D Last day at this job, and on to the ironworkers union.
$€€ ya!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Their faces when I gave them my two weeks notice. Priceless.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 04, 2019, 01:45:05 AM
Their faces when I gave them my two weeks notice. Priceless.
That would've probably been fun. (I own the company I work at so I couldn't say the same thing...)  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!