Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Lady Amber

Just 101 pages left until we lock the topic, guys!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

But now you have disappointed me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

*Puts another point on a piece of paper for Sebias...* ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

I need more extroverts by this time tomorrow. Where do I find them?

The Skarzs

First off, Why?
Second: You'll find them around other people.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Come on guys! We can do it! *Post*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 04, 2019, 11:26:33 PM
First off, Why?
Second: You'll find them around other people.

My psychology social experiment. I have very few extroverts and I NEED MOOOOOORE. In a very short amount of time.  Therefore, if you're an extrovert, please PM me ASAP if you're willing to answer a few questions about your taste in music. :P (Or introverts too. Can't hurt. Invitation extended to anyone and everyone.)

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!