News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Verdauga on September 19, 2019, 02:22:34 PM
That is the longest single post I've seen on this topic.
You ain't seen nothin', son.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 20, 2019, 01:37:08 AM
Pleaze nay more quote pyramidz. Zey've been removed by ze Moderatorz previouzly. Ach... *Hovlz*
...Oh.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Verdauga

Hey Kreg? HeadInAnotherGalaxy? Have you guys received your 'Lock This Topic' hats?
*Holds out two hats*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kreg

No *Throws one hat away* SKARZS I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE FOR THE ONE HAT LEFT!!

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2019, 03:08:41 AM
You ain't seen nothin', son.
Some of the fanfiction posts are longer, but on this topic itself that's the longest I've seen. I'm also too lazy to read through nine-hundred-sixty pages.
Kreg? What makes you think I've only two hats left?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!