News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Skarzs

*They are all deflected by my abs of pure swoletanium.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Skarzs

That is a whole spectrum of emotions.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Meanwhile, where posts are meaningful...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Corn and Dan won't reply in our roleplay. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.