News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 21, 2019, 07:38:57 PM
Corn and Dan won't reply in our roleplay. . .
It is sad.  I might have to make a post just to bump it.

In other news, I just took a look at my profile and died inside.  How am I 20 years old.  How is this possible.  Who am I and what is reality
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Verdauga

Their leave of absence is probably temporary; it looks like a fun roleplay game. I'm sure they'll be back soon.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 21, 2019, 10:05:12 PM
In other news, I just took a look at my profile and died inside.  How am I 20 years old.  How is this possible.  Who am I and what is reality
Isn't time Fun!?!?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

º-) º-) º-) º-) º-) º-) º-)      :o :o :o :o :o :o :o     ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
º-) º-) º-) º-) º-) º-) º-)      :o :o :o :o :o :o :o     ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 21, 2019, 10:05:12 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 21, 2019, 07:38:57 PM
Corn and Dan won't reply in our roleplay. . .
It is sad.  I might have to make a post just to bump it.

That would be good.

Did it really take you looking at your profile to remember your age? XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Kreg

*throws some lighted dynamite at skarzs*
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush