News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

I miss Boney and some of the other old members.

Is Søren on here anymore? He was here when this was created as well.

Quote from: Verdauga on October 25, 2019, 02:13:26 AM
Quote from: Perifæn on October 25, 2019, 01:54:07 AM
*pinches Verdauga's cheek* Young whippersnapper.
Owowowowow stahp it! Stahpit! This is kinda funny 'cause I do an old man act

Nice. ^w^ Hello Verdauga. Let me introduce myself. I'm Peri, one of the fairies of the forum. (Might be the only one now.)
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Cornflower MM

He pops in and out every few months, I miss him. I miss a lot of people.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Perifæn on October 25, 2019, 03:51:30 AM
Let me introduce myself. I'm Peri, one of the fairies of the forum. (Might be the only one now.)
Haere mai, Peri! I'm Teer, one of the small, annoying newbies of the forum. (I try to keep the annoyance to a minimum, but there's only so much one can do) Pleased to meet you.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Nice. ^w^ Hello Verdauga. Let me introduce myself. I'm Peri, one of the fairies of the forum. (Might be the only one now.)

And, while I'm a newbie here at least, I'm returning to the ROC from when I used to be active 7 years to a decade ago.  Nice to meetcha.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

It's weird seeing my sister on here again. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Perifaen

Well it is lovely to meet you all.  ^-^

Hello brother. *flutters to stand atop Skarzs' bald skull*
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Tungro

Welcome back!
I am Tungro or Tundra, whichever. I am the resident - I don't even know what. I just hang around, I don't post so much anymore, but I still consider myself active. Anyway, I do and like a little bit of everything and there isn't much more to say

Matthias720

And I'm still here. Guess that makes me an ancient relic.

Verdauga

Nice to have the older members coming back.
Forum fairy. Interesting alliteration.  :laugh:

@Matthias720 it makes you an honored elder.  ;)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm One-Eye, the resident psychopath.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

I'm the resident Taniwha. Very useful if you want to start a campfire and forgot to bring matches, not so useful if you want to commit treason against the penguins (may they live forever) or the teacher. (may she live forever too)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Do I have to do an introduction? ^-^

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Verdauga

*Feels mild discomfort.*
I ask what this "battle" entails.

Kreg

It entails that I will be fighting them in a Every (Wo)man for themselves. And it means that I will be fighting them and NO ONE ELSE... *squints*
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!