News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Should I start sending @s to get everyone in on this?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 29, 2019, 12:56:05 PM
*gives one of Kreg's pugs a bomb*

*Kade stealthily replaces the real bomb with a whipped cream bomb then continues to eat popcorn*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Begins throwing popcorn at Verdauga*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zree Pagez tae gae!

*Iz vearin' 'iz kilt in celebration o' ze comin' event*

Ach, ziz iz gaein' tae be anozer major vone! (Und tiz nae e'even gaein' tae be locked becauze a dizagreement broke oot again, loike vot 'appened a lang vhoile agae!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Exactly.
*Leans over to Kade*
What'd he say again? ;D ;D
         Just kidding, I know.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach... *Vhiztlez ze Indiana Jones zeme again*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

I found this post whilst searching through old-er threads.
long post
QuotePromo: AbbeyStudios proudly presents a McLamock Film Kramber.

The enchanting 16th-century story of a young estate owner (Krantor), who is caught in the struggle in the middle of the ever so struggling country of Mossflower. When the baron of the country (Wortshire) sends the collectors for the yearly tax, the debts of his father are exposed. He is sent off to labor in the quarries. And must wander in search of his home.

Meanwhile, Mossflower being held together, although thinly, by an illustrious and beautiful lady (Amber) and her friends.

Both of these although having different backgrounds, and lifestyles, will find that they have the same mission and must join forces to restore the peace of Mossflower. In this classic tale of love, strife, revenge, and forgiveness, they will find that they were made for each other.

Starring a leading role cast of Krantor (Brutal - 2016); Amber (Beautiful Things - 2015); Wortshire (The North Brigade - 2017); and directed by the Tapestry Award winning Scott McLamock (Crisps! - 2016) paired with Haredigurdy Award winning  composer Blaggut (Vermin - 2015) and the team of supporting characters (TBA) combine to make the best film of our age.

With memorable songs, epic scenes, and hilarious characters, no doubt will Kramber, be a great success.

Kramber coming 200N (two-thousand never).
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zink Ah actually remember zat pozt. Ach again...

shisteer of nothing much

Interesting... *begins tuning bagpipes*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

*That pug was smoking a Cigarette and lit the bomb then threw it at me then I threw it at Skarzs and ran away* ;D >:D
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Verdauga

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kreg on October 30, 2019, 12:56:19 PM
*That pug was smoking a Cigarette and lit the bomb then threw it at me then I threw it at Skarzs and ran away* ;D >:D
Your pug is not making very healthy life choices.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

But....... you just .... a bomb blew up next to you...... how are you still alive.... but aghhhhh
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

*Turns around with half a face.* Hah! You thought you could kill me! I'll have you know this is just a flesh wound. You should have seen the tapeworm last week, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.