News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Yes.

TPBM is currently reading a Redwall book.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

Nope, I'm on the forum.

TPBM is taller than me.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Yes.

TPBM Is younger than me.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

No, I'm usually the youngest.

TPBM has played Chess recently.

Perifaen

Was going to but we were missing pieces.

TPBM likes playing this game.

Vilu Daskar

Sort of.

TPBM can tell me what continent Georgia is on without looking at a map.

Perifaen

North America.

TPBM can name the 4 oceans without looking it up.

James Gryphon

(Eurasia.)

Yes.

The person below me thinks I should have typed in all four names.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Yes.

TPBM has used Spell Check.

Quote from: Perifæn on October 13, 2015, 04:10:42 PM
North America.

I meant the one in Asia.

Perifaen

Not usually.

TPBM wakes up after 8 on a regular basis.

Vilu Daskar

No.

TPBM has to go somewhere later today.

Perifaen

I am supposed to although I'm not sure I'll make it.

TPBM knows how to do ballroom dancing.

Vilu Daskar

No.

TPBM wonders why Skarzs is a troll.

Rainshadow

Not really; if I wondered that, I'd also have to wonder why I'm a Martian Time Lord.  A Martian Time Lord who has a dragon butler.  And an insane brother who has a magical watering can.

TPBM knew before now that I was a Martian Time Lord.  (Also known as a Time Lord from the Mars colony.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!