News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Execution and Punishment Block

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 14, 2020, 06:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

Normally...

But in the cellars, when is anything normal?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

The Shadow of Korriban

Hello, everyone.  I am sad. ^-^  Nobody told me there was gonna be a grand fiesta.  >:(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 15, 2020, 05:00:34 AM

Normally...

But in the cellars, when is anything normal?
Always, in here, chaos is the norm...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Verdauga on July 15, 2020, 12:58:47 AM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 15, 2020, 12:42:34 AM
Amerrica? Jeaux mean, Frrrrrance! Amerrica is merrely a bad copy of ze Frrench Repúblique!
*Grabs Sword back from Waffles and levels it at Robespierre.* Wrong timeframe, you anarchist.
Un sword? Ha! Zat is ze weapon of an amateurre. *Real* executionerres 'ave somesing much morre efficiante, sanitarouix, and awesome-  ze GUILLOTINE, capaboule of decapitating 'undreds of enemies in a matterre of 'ours!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

Says ze Kiouix 'ou 'as neverre executed anyone wiz a sword before! To cut off an 'ead, it is not easy, jeaux know! Ze executioner, 'e will tire before 'e can execute any more zan ten peouple.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

shisteer of nothing much

If he's trained with a sword, though, then he'll be fine.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

Bah! Ze training is not ze issuex.  It is a matterre of ze *effourte*- no manne is capaboule of chopping off many 'eads before 'e is toux tired to continoux.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 15, 2020, 02:57:15 AM
Is this the follow up topic to Seb's Court House?

Just wondering...
In a way, yes.  ^-^

*Pulls out a massive black axe from behind my back and sets it on a table full of tools*

Now, anyone been naughty recently?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on July 15, 2020, 04:51:40 AM
Don't executioners normally have axes?

Don't Jarkys normally get executed?  *Gives Jarky the crazy eye.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Aha, Jarky hasn't yet said "I do" in her wedding topic. She must be punished!

How should we go about it? *Indicated list of punishments*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Death by foot tickles.  It's what I'm good at, after all.

And eating.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!