News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Tale of Reedbind (sign up): Voyage of the Blue Star

Started by BrookSkimmer, January 27, 2012, 06:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Can I play otter 6?

Name: Gerard Talltail
Species: Otter

Maudie, can Gerard and your otter 8 (Seamusic) work together? He can act like her big brother.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

redwallgurl

otter 5
Name: Shelly Deepaw
Species: Otter
Fun. is a fantastic band.

RatBane

Name: Shell Crusher or Saxon
Species: Albatross
Occupation: Rogue/Thief, and Scout/Lookout. (Yes well aware it is bad luck to have and albatross on a ship thanks.)

Weapons: Beak and Claws and his charming wittiness. Has some sharpen blades attached to the tips of his wings only used for battle mostly hidden.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

BrookSkimmer

I'm going to add a second albatross for RatBane to play. Perhaps Troy and RatBane's birds can have some fun interaction?

Made some updates and I think we are ready to go! Look for the thread for this RP in the forum sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. At the start I would like to have Searose and Oakpaw in the meeting with Shring and Eloyna and the elders. The rest of you I would like to have with Shuffer getting the Blue Star ready to sail!

This should be fun! Thanks all for joining!

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Redwall Musician on January 31, 2012, 07:15:21 PM
Maudie, can Gerard and your otter 8 (Seamusic) work together? He can act like her big brother.

Sure we could have met on the island a year ago...
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Can I be Muse, a fox minstrel who was shipwrecked on the island. His allegiances are unclear, but he can be brave and kind, though crafty and selfish.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

BrookSkimmer

Yes Muse that sounds great! You will need to wait a while for the Blue Star to make it to Tonnet Island. Once we reach the island you can jump in. If you would like to be in the RP sooner I can add another otter for you... let me know!  :)

Muse

By Muse

Ceteruler

I have a feelin I may be watching this RP for a while before I post in it.

BrookSkimmer

Same goes for you Centeruler. If you want in before we get to the island I can add a character for you. Just let me know  :)

Muse

Could I just write a little about Muse's time on the island? Nit enough to actually affect the story, just to provide some insight.
By Muse

BrookSkimmer

RatBane

Us albatross's kinda showed up early but shall be corrected. So just look out for for some banter from us nutty birds.

No worries we let the ship set sail before setting the curse of the albatross upon it MWHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *cue the scary sea storm clouds and lighting behind him*

If any needs to know what and albatross is or need a better visual of one let me know and I give you a bit of a back ground.

Troy if you have any idea or need help let me know PM me like a crazy man I have my phone and look up stuff on the go.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Ceteruler

I can't tell if the crew of the missing ship has been found on the island, and whp's where currently. and I want  to post!

Ceteruler

I guess I didn't say this, and I know I'm double posting, but can someone explain it to me so I can participate if possible?
Please?