News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I like swords more because of the fact that you have to work to fight, instead of just aiming and pulling a trigger.  It's much harder to kill when you have a sword.  But, then again, I don't think I'd ever be able to use a weapon on another being.  If I had to, I'd just cry afterwards, and I'd be scarred for life.  I cannot kill (though that might be a good thing!).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dawnwing

Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 18, 2012, 01:43:31 AM
Eww

(boys talk about:
Cars
guns
girls
movies
motorbikes
and....hair)

I work at a restaurant where I'm the only girl in the kitchen, and I can confirm that this is basically what boys talk about.  Add "music" and "alcohol" (as most of my coworkers are over 21) and you've got it.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Mad Maudie on November 18, 2012, 01:01:24 AM
Sup gals I'm back! Oh I forgot I (you might find this strange) but I like poetical guys. And there is this adorable guy at school.... he's not poetical but I just decided to say that... I'm really hyper right now. Like bouncing off the walls.... and what si with the "boys thread?" I looked at it it looked boring... like what do guys even talk about? And I asked this boy I know what he liked in a girl and he said and I quote "you!" I found that really creepy anyone else?
That's weird.  :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Mad Maudie on November 18, 2012, 04:17:00 AM
Archery!!!!!!!!

I like archery, but I have a horrible aim when it comes to that.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on November 18, 2012, 09:10:10 PM
Quote from: Mad Maudie on November 18, 2012, 04:17:00 AM
Archery!!!!!!!!

I like archery, but I have a horrible aim when it comes to that.

I used to be pretty good with archery (I got a few bullseyes every once in a while, and rarely missed the target), but now, after years of not using my bow, I'm sad to say that I suck at archery.  For one thing, I've grown since the last time I used by bow and arrows.  Nearly all of my equipment doesn't fit me, and my arrows are much too short.  Oh well.  And right now, if I were to set up a target, it would probably immediately get soaked because of how much it's raining here.  Either the target would get soaked, or I'd accidentally shoot my dog.  I'd rather not go trying to relearn archery during autumn/winter!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

i hit the target every time, mostly where i aim but not aways but it is hard since it is so windy out here.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

PrimroseWarrior

My brother got a bow so we could learn archery, but I cant pick it up. Bear bows are big...
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

winifred

I <3 archery!!! I'm not really good but, I'm working on it! :P At least I knmow how to use a bow properly!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Wisteria Wild Cat

If I even attempted to use a bow... Let's just say that the End of the World would come sooner than expected.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwaller

Your going to attempt to use a bow!!!   ::)

Wisteria Wild Cat

I wouldn't, no way... I'll just stick to my little 'ole .22 rifle.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

phoenixfoden

Mad Maudie

I cannot stand not doing archery!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~