News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Lol, my friend is trying to get me to watch the TV show, Sherlock.  She's like:  "Oh, you need to watch it!  It's so awesome!  And now I can't look at Bilbo without going, 'What is Watson doing in Middle Earth?'"  Haha, I'm guessing that Sherlock is a good show.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I think Tiria would like Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (The user, not the otter ;)) Buffy is tough and can protect herself,  which is a character trait she seems to  like. Just a suggestion. I  just watched the second episode and I'm an instant fan. Fun fact: Joss Whedon did it, the same director of Firefly.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

It's about a teen girl: Buffy Summers, who is a slayer (meaning she has to kill off vampires) and trying to lead an ordinary  life of school, friends, and relationships. She's chosen because the plot of the show calls one girl every few years to be a vampire  slayer, and she was chosen.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Lol, at first I thought that you said it sounds scary. I'm like, you? scared?   :P

Tiria Wildlough

I get scared a lot, actually. :(
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Really? I get scared at most horror films, but I don't get scared at The Nightmare Before Christmas or at Buffy the Vampire Slayer for some reason.

Tiria Wildlough

I don't like scary movies. :(
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Same here, except for those I just mentioned.

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tiria Wildlough

It's funny when I think that when I first made this thread, I thought that it wouldn't take off, like most of my threads, but it has. :) 
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

You're welcome.  ;)  Apparently there are a lot of girly girls, and some that just join this because they're girls.  That would be me!  The non-girly girl.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Lol, my sister is always trying to get me to paint my nails and wear make up. I hate doing that! I'm not a tomboy, but I'm not one of those preppy girly girls either. I love to shop, though. But mainly for the gift shops and the pet shop

Rainshadow

I like video game stores and pet stores.  Mainly pet stores because I can watch the birds (I love birds!), but I do love video games.  Especially Skyrim.  I soooooooo want to play that!