News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Sure, but again, it might take me a little while.  Could I know how old he is?  Just so that I don't draw him as a young fox when actually he's in his 60s or something.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Thanks, if he was a human he would be 42
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Okay, thank you!  You should be expecting it at some point this month.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

I finished Mattimeo, I just don't have any of the drawings up yet.  So, a quick check list...

Mattimeo:  Done

Basil Stag Hare:  Done

Russa Nodrey:  Done

Tammo:  Done

Russa and Tammo sitting:  Not done

If anyone else has requests that I haven't done, please say so now, so that I can have them all in one place.

Kitsune

How about Mariel?

And no, I'm not going to give you a description this time. If takes a while or looks awful, I don't mind. You don't even have to post it if you don't want to! But it's a really important skill to be able to create a character how YOU imagined them. Because... art isn't about making other people happy. If you like it, hey! That's all you really need. (I forgot who said that.... :P ) If you don't know where to start, just think "How did I imagine this character? Were they short? Tall? Fat? Skinny? What situation should they be in? How do they react to this situation?" Blah, blah, blah. I think you get the point. ;) But if it's just to hard, I'll give you a description.

And, it is nice to get a description once in a while. It gives your creativity a break. But then, it's more like following directions than creating art.

Rainshadow

Okay, so I've now got the Tammo/Russa scene done as well as Mariel (it was actually kinda nice to not have a description, because I didn't have time to write one down.  ;)).  I'll hopefully be uploading all of them soon, but life's been dragging me away from the scanner, so we'll see.

Rainshadow

Alrighty, I got 'em all scanned and ready to be posted!  :D

Since I was told to draw Mariel as I pleased, I drew her fighting some seagulls.  ;D

Mattimeo was drawn as a slave, since that's how I always picture him.  ::)

My accidental single drawing of Russa...

My accidental single drawing of Tammo...  (Ugh, I didn't like how that one turned out)

The CORRECT drawing of Tammo and Russa...  (Much better than their single drawings, in my opinion)

And a bunch of random drawings that I did yesterday, due to the fact that I kinda turned into a blue tarp camper (it was raining for most of the day, so I huddled under the awning and drew.  ::))  Oh, and on the way back, as you can kinda tell, I was listening to lots of music.  Especially the Les Misérables soundtrack.

Haha, if you're wondering why some of them have weird names, I was hanging with my little cousins, and they insisted that I name every one of them.  So, needless to say, the spotted dog was Spot, the spotted hare was Spottina, the cat with the freakishly long neck was Giraffe, etc.  And why I named a fox-like squirrel Eponine, I have no idea.  The hair just reminded me of Eponine.  Plus I was listening to Les Mis.  I mean, how can you NOT name random characters after music?

Leatho Shellhound

Very nice! I like Mattimeo the best.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Nice Job! I really like how you did Basil's head it looks so real!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

Romsca

MATTIMEO'S AWESOME!!! And I love those Les Mis pictures!

Rainshadow

Thanks, guys!  I think I liked this batch of drawings myself.  ;D  And if anyone had any requests that they posted previously, could you please repost them?  That way it's a bit easier for me to find them, and I can have them all in one place.  I wouldn't want to miss any of them!

Rainshadow

I finally took the time to get some new drawings up!

I didn't know if Kettu was evil or good, so I tried to draw him with a neutral face.  :P

And now for the random drawings!

Ugh, sorry for the quality of this next one.  It didn't like me trying to mess with it after it was scanned, so there's a bunch of blank space on it.  :(

A cute hare that I very much enjoyed drawing.  ;D

A future fanfic character, only as a cat!

Elysium as a Dibbun...

This character is from The Quest for Romance, but I didn't remember all of his description, so I just drew him as I pictured him.

Aaaaaand....  *Drum roll*  A drawing for Rusvul the Sabre (hehe, Saber)!  I don't think it was as good as it coulda been, but I may do a remake sometime in the future.

Leatho Shellhound

Very Nice!!! I like them a lot!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

You are so good at this! May looks awesome!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3