Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on October 06, 2014, 03:14:53 AM
Could you draw Onoirath?

Species: Squirrel,
Name: Onoirath Sprucepaw,
Appearance: Orange fur, emerald green eyes, and a scar running from his left ear to the corner of his mouth.
Clothes: Forest green, tunic and cap.
Weapons: Spear, and longbow.
Personality: Rather open, can be grave. Kindhearted toward his crew.

Sure!  :)

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 06, 2014, 03:13:40 PM
Awesome, Rain! I laughed when I saw how you did the troll; not too far off from what I was thinking :D And Kliegh is very good as well.
Thanks!

Thanks!  Ha!  Really?  I guess I did good with the troll, then.  ;D

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 06, 2014, 04:23:02 PM
They're cool. Technically your dragon was an amphiptere, due to the fact that it has no legs, if it had no wings as well, it'd be a wyrm, if it had back legs it would be a wyvern, if it had forelegs it would be a lindwurm, if it had no wings and four legs it'd be a drake.

Then again, if it's set in your writings I suppose what constitutes to a dragon is up to you

Oh, those pesky facts.  ::)  I tend to ignore them and just make it up as I go along.  ;)  :P

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 06, 2014, 04:37:58 PM
Those are really cool! I can see the difficulty in distinguishing Kervad's gender, yeah... He's not really the most masculine character out there, he's quite weak and can't handle himself in a fight at all. Unless he's a distance away... In which case he can permenantly blind everyone in a 10-foot radius... Or knock out everyone in a 15-foot cone... Or deal huge amounts of damage to a single target with a scorching ray of fire... Or deal small amounts of damage that can't miss with spinning amber daggers... Or a number of other nasty things.

He looks really cool.

Thanks!  Wow, quite a killer long-ranged character ya got there, eh?  Wouldn't wanna cross him.  I suck at both melee and long-ranged.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

He'd be terrible to cross for about five minutes, once he runs out of spells he's a wimp. Despite being an elf, he's not very good with a longbow. :P

Faiyloe

Ok here is a Sheet for that elf character of mine.  ;D Had to go and dig it up.

Name: Veranim

Race: Elf

Build: Thin and a little out of shape. not to much though. lets just say she does not have any significant muscles. 

Eyes: Hazel brown

Hair: wavy light brown done up in an elaborate messy ponytail (Placed high on her head) so that there are many lose wisps of wavy curly hair. She had three pins keeping it all together and each has a pretty green painted metal ball on the end with designs carved into them. When down it reaches to the small of her back.   

Height: 3ft 8in (Yes she is short but that is normal for her kind of elf)

Cloths: She wears a long light forest green short sleeved tunic, loosely laced up the front with a thin white cord so that you could see the brown shirt underneath (the brown under shirt is sometimes only a tank top and other times long sleeves you can do which ever you want).  The tunic reaches down to her knees and there is a slit in the side for free movement. She wears a pair of slightly darker green leggings under this and a pair of snugly fitting brown boots with slightly pointed toes. At her waist she wears a belt with a copper clasp. Depending on weather or not she is travailing she may have a satchel with her (You may include this if you want but you don't have to).

Weapons: a wood longbow of elvish make worn over her shoulder by the string and a quiver of green feathered arrows (later on these are exchanged for black feathered arrows with dark red wooded shafts and beautiful mettle arrow heads wonderfully light and balanced. a gift from Rodwell and Dearien. From the book “Rodwell”(You my used whichever arrows you wish) and a dagger worn in a beautifully caved wooden sheath at her belt. (All this is sized so that is is proportionate to her size with the dagger being slightly bigger)

Skills: Archery, climbing trees, healing, she is also good at making friends.

Out look on life: She is very friendly and makes friends with almost every one she meets. The world she knows is very small and she tries to see the good in everything. She always tries to do her best. She is however young and inexperienced and this can get her into trouble.

Goal in life: She wants to prove herself to her superiors but more over she wants to learn gain knowledge by doing.

Personality: out going, friendly and optimistic. Smart and clever but a little naive.

Ok I think that is it. I copied most of it from a sheet I made so a lot of it might not be any use. 

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

I can do that.  :)  (Under the "build" section, did you mean muscles?  It says musicals, so I got a bit confused.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Would you have any qualms with drawing demons? They're not demons in any religious sense, they're actually a race of people who come from a dimension parallel to the one from the story they are in, they're called demons by the inhabitants of "earth" because of their otherworldly nature but they do not refer to themselves as such and do not naturally possess a wicked nature. They're called demons because they possess characteristics of their appearances that could be considered demonic (horns, wings, inhuman skin colours, sometimes claws etc. etc.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 06, 2014, 08:52:32 PM
  I can do that.  :)  (Under the "build" section, did you mean muscles?  It says musicals, so I got a bit confused.  :P)

XP Stupid spell check... Yes I meant muscles. I am so out of it today...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 06, 2014, 09:00:22 PM
Would you have any qualms with drawing demons? They're not demons in any religious sense, they're actually a race of people who come from a dimension parallel to the one from the story they are in, they're called demons by the inhabitants of "earth" because of their otherworldly nature but they do not refer to themselves as such and do not naturally possess a wicked nature. They're called demons because they possess characteristics of their appearances that could be considered demonic (horns, wings, inhuman skin colours, sometimes claws etc. etc.

If you mean Yaraso, yeah, I'm fine doing that.  As long as it's not a fallen angel sort of demon.  That I'd be less okay with drawing, but seeing as you're talking about a species, I'm fine with that.

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 06, 2014, 10:30:29 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on October 06, 2014, 08:52:32 PM

XP Stupid spell check... Yes I meant muscles. I am so out of it today...

Haha, no worries.  I'm pretty out of it myself today, so I know how you feel.  ;)

Tam and Martin

Looking good!

I like the pose you drew the dragon in though by far, my favorite was was the troll  ;D He's awesome.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Thanks, Tammy!  Lol, the troll was my brother's favourite as well.  (He saw me drawing it on Thursday and was talking to me for about five minutes or so, just saying how much he liked the muscle tone and creases in the hand and such.  Which is weird, because usually he barely even notices my drawings.  :P)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Sorry for such a long wait on the drawings!  Life got the better of me, but I'll be doing all the requests tomorrow, so if anyone has any characters or creatures they want drawn, please submit your descriptions before 8 AM PST.  And Jet-kun, I haven't gotten Yaraso's sheet yet, so I can't draw him till I get that.  :-\

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 16, 2014, 06:36:47 AM
  Sorry for such a long wait on the drawings!  Life got the better of me, but I'll be doing all the requests tomorrow, so if anyone has any characters or creatures they want drawn, please submit your descriptions before 8 AM PST.  And Jet-kun, I haven't gotten Yaraso's sheet yet, so I can't draw him till I get that.  :-\

Whoops. And it's not Yaraso, it's a different demon and his half-brother who is an elf

The two guys in this picture
Spoiler
[close]

Rainshadow

Darn it, sorry!  You posted that just a little while after I left, so I didn't see this till just now.  Erg, I'll try to have it done by next week.  You want them drawn in the same clothes as in the picture?  (Rinmaru!  :D)  Oh, and also, could I possibly have their names?  I like to be able to write the names on the drawings so I can tell who it is when decide to go down memory lane at some point in the future.  ;)  :P

(And I'll have the other drawings up soon; too early to be doing editing.  My brain's not awake enough.)

Jetthebinturong

Yeah the same clothes or something like them. The demon is Omegan Voidux, the elf is his half-brother Alphius Nexian

Rainshadow

I am a horrible person who promised art last week and didn't deliver.  :'(  PLEASE FORGIVE ME WITH THESE PEACE OFFERINGS!!

Requests
  Veronim, for Faiy-chan.  Again, so terribly sorry for being a week late!

For Deli-chan, here's Onoirath.

Jet-kun's request, Omegan and Alphius.  Very fun, but painful to get the stupid poses down.  Those wings...  (And yes, Omegan has a tail.  Why does he have a tail?  Because you said "etc." about the appearance in your request.  ARTISTIC LICENSING!  >:D)
[close]
Misc.
  Technically, this is a request from my 6-year-old cousin.  I was over at her house on Thursday and she begged me to draw one of the "big kitties" from the book, so I chose the lion 'cause it seemed simple.  :P  (I had about a half an hour, so I couldn't go into too much detail.  ;))
[close]