Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Mintagerun the Ruthless sat on a big bolder outside his camp watching Salamandastron's flares shoot up against the night sky. The fox was thinking about how he could get into the great mountain. He knew that there wasn't any firedragons or monsters in the fortress, but he didn't know what was in there. Suddenly he sat bolt upright as an idea struck him: He couldn't get his soldiers into the mountain for information, but he could sent his slaves that he had gathered up and once they came back he would have more knowlage on how to attack.  "Cringe! Get over here." he yelled. Cringe came running towards the bolder " Yes Chief?" he said. "Get me the slaves and line them up here." " Right away Chief," And he scampered away to fufill his orders. The slaves were push into a line in front of Mintagerun, all with their eyes downwards and chained hands behind their backs. Mintagerun walked down the line of slaves, looking them over. Then he barked at some of the slaves. "You 5, get over here. The rest of you go back to the kitchens."  Once he was alone again he started conversing with the remaining slaves on how to get to the fire mountain.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

Jasmine stood staring at the ground, in front of Mintagerun the Ruthless. She had always been frightened by the fox, and now was no exception. She scuffed the dirt with her footpaw, not daring to look into his face. We're going to the fire mountain? she thought.But what's in there? Jasmine had seen the legendary mountain eight seasons ago before she was captured, and had always wondered what was inside. And now she was going there, not at all sure if she wanted to or not. But she had no choice.

Cornflower MM

Arya has right behind Jasmine, her eyes downcast, listening to Mintagerun the Ruthless, shellshocked. The fire mountian? Why? What's so special about a big mountian that shoots flame out the top? Is it even safe?? She wondered, daring to look up at the Ruthless, and a rat wielding a whip lashed at her back. She flinched, dropping her eyes.

OOC: Lady Amber, perhaps Jasmine and Arya could be friends?

Amarith Waterspring

"Now, what you'll do is you will walk over at noon so they'll see you coming. you'll have to camp for the night, but mind! I'll be watchin' you so do even think about runnin' away. Got that?" Amaranith nodded quickly but kept her eyes downcast. "Now you won't be chained up 'cause that will give ya away, but if you so much as put a paw off course I'll come out there meself and whip you 'til you screem for mersy! Cringe!" he called. The rat came to him and said "Yes Chief?" "Take these away and put them on their journey at noon and not a moment sooner!" "Yes Chief." and he lead the slaves away.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya was now really, really connfused. She nodded in time, but just barely. Then she was lead away, shaking with fear, anger, and bewilderment.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: I forgot to menchin that they were supposed to find out what was in Salamandastron, but consider it menchined.

BIC: Amaranith was staring blankly down at the ground, trudging behind the other slaves and Chinge. We're going to the fire mountain? But nobeast hass gone there before. How are we going to do this? Will we be given food for the journey? All these thing and many more she wondered about in the next couple hours, waiting for the time to come.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

OOC@Cornflower: Sure, Jasmine and Arya can be friends!

BIC:
Jasmine walked slowly away, her thoughts all mixed up. What am I going to do? she thought. What are we going to do? she thought again, staring miserably back at the other four slaves who were going to accompany her. There was nothing they could do, she realized, except wait for noon and the journey ahead.

Amarith Waterspring

*It's noon*
"Alright stir your stumps! It's time to go." Cringe poked his head into the tent where they were preparing with everything they had. Amaranith stood up and slung her bag of belongings (which was very light) onto her sholder.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya had had her things ready and on her back, wrapped up in the filthy rag she used as a blanket oin her back for a long time. When Cringe said it was time to go, she stood, and waiting for Cringe's command to start walking.

Amarith Waterspring

"come on, you'll each get half a loaf of bread for the journey but no more. It's time to go." Amaranith was a little slow with starting so Cringe said "hey start goin'!" and whipped her back with the willow cane switch. Amaranith flinched started moving quickly to avoid the cane.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Vargha strained on his chains, the hordebeasts struggling to keep control of him. The wildcat hissed and spat, pulling this way and the other as they dug their paws into the sand for better footing. His arms were pulled out taut, and they dragged backwards on his chained neck as his footpaw chains were tugged forward. Landing heavily on his back, he thrashed about as he tried to get up.
"Hold him down!" He heard one scream. A bunch piled on top of him as they drove stakes into the sand for the chains. He stopped struggling, only breathing heavily as he looked at his oppressors. Vargha opened his mouth and snapped at the nearest one, making the ferret jump backwards. "Alright, leave a guard and get moving," another said. They all dispersed from the helpless wildcat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Jasmine started walking along the dunes, staring ahead. Half a loaf of bread? she thought in disgust. That's hardly any! She shifted the small pack on her shoulders, squinting ahead to see if she could see the fire mountain.

Sparks of Southsward

Julian Tauriesan Longears observed the large vermin camp along with the large detatchment of the scum heading to the mountain. Standing up, tweaking his black handlebar mustache and then sped off, kicking up the gritty sand of the beach. Within 15 minutes later, the hare was now within the mountain complex, scaling the steps and stairs that lead to the private room of his ladyship. He knocked hard on the door, attempting to recompose himself. "Gah..haah..ma'arm..dont mean ta bother ya but I've got some bolly urgent news!"

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: just so you know, there are only 3 or 5 slaves heading towards the mountain and no horde beasts, so it isn't a big group, and they don't see the horde.  :-\
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

OOC: I kinda want to have Vargha escape sometime.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.