News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: If he did, then what would he do and where would he go?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

OOC: . . . Erm. . . Dang nabbit, gotta think on that one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya yawned, then coughed. She was in the back of the line, and the dust from everyone's paws made a bug cloud in the back.

The Skarzs

Vargha saw out of the corner of his eye the small group of slaves headed toward the mountain. He hissed; if only he could be with that group. But he was far too dangerous a beast to be let loose. He was a trophy.
"Mintagerun!" He yelled. "Come and kill me! Claim your final victory over me! Or is the great Mintagerun afraid?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle walked along with Arya and Jasmine. He stared flatly at one of the vermin guards. His paw went to his belt, touched his hidden knife, and withdrew. The guard fidgeted under his stare. The message was clear: You are a deadbeast.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

Jasmine trudged along, looking down at the sand her footpaws kicked up. She whacked a clump of grass with her walking stick, and sighed. Life was hard.

Cornflower MM

Arya coughed, for Jasmine's stick had kicked up a big cloud of dust  that went into her face."Jasmine, could you put your stick down a little moregeently?" She asked politely, then coughed again from the dust from Skyle's paws.

The Skarzs

Vargha continued to yell, challenging Mintagerun to fight.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Mintagerun stepped over to Vargha. "Oh I'm not afraid. I'd just rather see you starve to death than me just finishing you off in a second. No I like the more painful version of death." he grinned evilly.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

"Pain? Bah!"
He spat at Mintagerun. "I'll show you pain once I get free!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

"Free?" Mintagerun smirked. "What do you know of freedom? All you do every day is sit around taking naps on the floor! You don't know What freedom is. And you never will!"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

"I will escape and find out what freedom is. Then we will see who is on the floor. That is a promise."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Just then Cringe knocked out Vargha with a club.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

OOC: Little bit of PP, but that's alright.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.