Started by Søren, November 08, 2014, 04:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 09, 2014, 04:53:07 PM
Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on November 09, 2014, 04:33:52 PM
Nobody mentioned me :(

You're active
I don't really consider "checking a few times a month" active :P

My whole time on here, I'm pretty active for a month, I vanish for multiple months, and then the cycle repeats.
baby turtle forever

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 09, 2014, 06:57:21 PM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on November 09, 2014, 03:17:09 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 08, 2014, 05:57:03 AM
Nightfire. I wasn't ever around when she was, but having read a lot of her posts, I really wish she was still around the forums.
You know, I think I know how to contact Nightfire if you ever want to say "Hi" :D

She's on a fanfiction site or something, that post was ages ago so I forgot just where.
Yup!, She is on FF.net under the username Ceu Praca if I'm not mistaken!  ;)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 08, 2014, 08:33:30 AM
        Skipper, Tiria Wildlough, Coobreedan, HiaG, Bragoon and Saro (deleted, I think), Laterose of Noonvale, Redwallgurl, Wisteria Wildcat, and the list goes on. Rain could probably think of a couple that I've missed (I now there's a mod that I'm forgetting, but I forgot who). She's just about the only one left from that time excepting myself and the mods.
I would agree there. All of them started leaving as I joined so I just barely got to meet them.  :'(

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

I don't know if Nor counts, but he left just as I started...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Dannflower Reguba

He's been around for awhile, but I don't think he's been around to be considered one of the elders. I might be wrong, I didn't know him particularly well.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This