News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*It begins singing: "The most wonderful thing about Tiggers! Is Tiggers are wonderful things! They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, fun fun fun! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one, IIIIII'mmmm the only ONE!"*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

"The most wonderful thing about Doctors!  Is Doctors are wonderful things!  They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, fun fun fun!  But the most wonderful thing about Doctors is I'm the only- oh."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 04, 2015, 03:07:28 AM
*shoots cherry tiger at Rain-san and Delthion*

Did I even type that?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 04, 2015, 04:46:55 AM

Did I even type that?

Yes, yes you did.  *Shoots cherry panther at Ash-kun*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 04, 2015, 11:31:59 PM

Did I even type that?

I think my friend wrote that, but hey, *Shoots cherry DDB at Rain-san*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 05, 2015, 12:29:59 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 04, 2015, 11:31:59 PM

Did I even type that?

I think my friend wrote that, but hey, *Shoots cherry DDB at Rain-san*

Lol.  *Shoots cherry Chocolate Muffins of Death at Ash-kun and Sammy-chan*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Dodges and hurls a sharpened cherry pit at Rain-san and Sam*

Rainshadow

*Opens a rift above Ash-kun that showers him in demon cherry pits*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Pulls out cherry umbrella*

Rainshadow

*Cherry pit demons destroy umbrella and start attacking Ash-kun*  HAHAHA!  YOU HAVE TO DEFEAT ALL THE DEMONS IN ORDER FOR ME TO CLOSE THE RIFT, ASH-KUN!  AND GUESS WHAT!  MORE DEMONS WILL POUR OUT OF THIS LOVELY RIFT UNTIL YOU DEFEAT ALL THE ONES BEFORE YOU!  >:D

Rusvul

Guess who's been playing Dragon Age...

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 05, 2015, 04:36:31 AM
Guess who's been playing Dragon Age...

*Sics cherry pit rage demons on Ru-chan*  Just a bit.  ;)

Lady Ashenwyte

*Defenestrates all cherry demons and closes rift with megacherry*

Rusvul

Demons will have a problem fighting lev tanks. *Army of lev tanks obliterates cherry pit demons and sends plasma bolts through rift*