News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

You would be incorrect. For Britons, spring is hot but it's only like 20-30oC.

Wait, I just remembered you guys use Fahrenheit. So that's 68-86oF.

EDIT: Wait, you said Spring not summer so that's like 17-25oC or 62.6-77oF.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 01, 2015, 06:19:04 AM
       I do believe my sheet is done, I might make small changes, but I'm pretty happy with where it's at.

Okay, Danny! I'll get it up on the list soon.

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 01, 2015, 03:55:39 AM
Then I'm not sure how the sun could be hot enough to make them drip sweat as they are. :P Of course, I'm used to springs that literally are like water springs. . . water everywhere.

Who said that? O.o

Quote from: Skyblade on August 01, 2015, 05:09:49 AM
Corny's first post says that it's mid-spring, but I think we can get away with one unusually hot day.

I think we'll have to go with that. Or just have a really hot spring, like I did this year.

Faiyloe

Stress and exercise can cause people to sweet so under the circumstances I think a combination of unusually hot weather and stress can be the culprit here.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

I don't think it's a huge deal, anyway.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 01, 2015, 04:39:21 PM
Stress and exercise can cause people to sweet so under the circumstances I think a combination of unusually hot weather and stress can be the culprit here.

There we go!

EDIT: PLEASE SEE THE FRONT LAWNS, GUYS. I'll still be around for the RP, however, and my inbox. That's probably it for a while.

Dannflower Reguba

What age range was killed by the plague? I was assuming 20's-late30's/early40's, but there a multiple characters who are early 30's.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 02, 2015, 12:56:26 AM
       What age range was killed by the plague? I was assuming 20's-late30's/early40's, but there a multiple characters who are early 30's.
I believe it was the hares of Salamandastron who were affected by the plague, not anyone else.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rrrrr

I have a really general questions:

In RPs, do you guys normally PM each other to see who's on, because in some other RPs I check at 12, I check at 2, I check at 4, still nothing, and when I check at 6 the RP has gone 3 pages forward :P

If not, it would be cool if our characters could actually interact, say, if we were all on at 3:30 or something.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 02, 2015, 12:56:26 AM

Pretty much all the hares and locals who weren't in their teens or fifties/older. I'm going to say Arya and Aiden were traveling, or got it and didn't die, or something.

Quote from: rrrrr on August 02, 2015, 06:37:23 AM

In RPs, do you guys normally PM each other to see who's on, because in some other RPs I check at 12, I check at 2, I check at 4, still nothing, and when I check at 6 the RP has gone 3 pages forward :P

If not, it would be cool if our characters could actually interact, say, if we were all on at 3:30 or something.

No, we don't. (Tip: If you look at the bottom of the board index, it tells you who's on) We just generally post when and what we can. :) It's easier when you actually have someone to interact with (Faiy and Sage, for instance, or you and Skye, or Skye and Gonff) but a lot of people mainly play it by ear. :)

And the only problem with that is time differences. ;) I's a really cool idea, don't get me wrong!

The Skarzs

Quote from: rrrrr on August 02, 2015, 06:37:23 AM

When does that happen?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

@ R: If you are interested in that sort of thing try redwall MUCK. Here you just post whenever you are on and wait for the other person to respond.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

Hickory

Not your fault, you actually helped to moderate it. Well, more like moderate it on your own.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade