The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, burn it! It's not the real wardrobe!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

a wardrobe.  Also, zuko is a firebender, not an airbender.

Tiria Wildlough

Triangles. What more can I say.
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

I'm sick of saying it's the wardrobe, so I'll call it a whangdoodle. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Lol

An otter, again. *pets otter*

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

It looks like the otter was going to chew something lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Hmm, what would have happened if a cat had accidentally walked into the wardrobe?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 25, 2012, 06:07:51 PM
  Hmm, what would have happened if a cat had accidentally walked into the wardrobe?

I like your cat.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Thanks!  The otter looks cool too.