What's Happening? (An insert RP) Sign-ups re-opened.

Started by Skyblade, May 26, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on July 20, 2016, 05:30:04 AM
Umm, so it's been awhile. I'm ready to make a new character, buttttt I'm not sure how to fit into this RP, as it already has almost 200 replies. It would take forever to read them all. Ideas?

You could wake up on the road to Redwall and meet the Redwall group.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Fatch of Southsward

Okay - that sounds cool! I'm not really caught up on what's going on in the story. What have the redwall group people been up to? Anything I should know?
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Aimless Gallivanter

We're on our way to Loamhedge! that's about it. I threw a rock into the forest. If you want, getting hit by said rock would be a great way to get started ;D
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Name: Fatch
Nicknames: N/A
Species: Mouse
Appearance: Fur that is a mix of blonde and brown. Fatch is of moderate height, and has a muscular build. He isn't quite used to his own strength and is often clumsy.
Personality: Although he appears cool and confident on the outside, Fatch is often confused on the inside. He is often awkward, and not great at talking to people. He loves to smile and laugh, and has a steady voice. He is shy, and fears dance parties above all else.
Weapon: Claymore
Skills: Frisbee, soccer and other sports. Fatch is actually pretty smart too. He is powerful, but not an incredible fighter - as he doesn't always know what he's doing. He enjoys boxing, as of recently.
Weaknesses: Dance parties, talking to attractive people

Other: ¯\_(?)_/¯

Let me know if this is good, then I'll get hit by Galli's rock!
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Sorry... life happened... and then I forgot... XD XP I might have to drop out of this when school starts...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

@Fatch of Southsward You're accepted! And that sounds like a good entrance.

I'd make a post, but I'm feeling a bit sick; I hope you understand.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

@Faiyloe @Rosie Willowwater @Dotti Lovegood
Okay, so, Group 3, I was thinking I might introduce the badger lord soon. Maybe he has some knowledge of our coming, what with the mysterious badger writing stuff, but if he did, that would mean we would be of some importance for whatever reason. Also, I want to add some conflict. I know none of us are real fighters, but it might make the story better if we can get some fighting going on. What do you think? Do we go through a learning curve and help with some battle, or do we just walk our merry way from the mountain to find some answers?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

A battle sounds cool. I have been wanting to do something like that. XD and feel free to play the Badgerlord. I really don't have time to play him myself.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Alrighty. I'll have to do some more planning, though. . . Backstory, purpose, and whatnot.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dotti Dillworthy

For us to become prepared for battle, I believe learning may come first. And some stumbling and falling and rising up.

The Skarzs

I'll try to work that into it. Right now I'm rather burnt out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Alriiight. Finally thought of something. It's rough, but it's an idea. You guys want to hear about it?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.