News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Ahaha I'm glad you guys like them! Thank you for your compliments! ;D I'll get all of your requests added to the list ASAP! It can be found on the first post of this thread -- if I've somehow missed your request and it isn't on the list, please remind me!

In other news, I've started a fancomic. All I've got up right now are the cover and the first page -- in which nothing happens -- but I expect to be updating it on a weekly basis. *nod* They can both be found on the OP (first post of the thread.)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Romsca

It looks cool! I don't quite understand it, though. Maybe I will when more is added.

Jetthebinturong

Name: Salinar
Species: Wolverine
Appearance: He wears a sleeveless black tunic and a red cloak. He also wears metal shoulder plates
Weapon: Sword

His sword: http://www.coldsteel-uk.com/store/viking-sword-88vs-full-1.jpg
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Osu

Romsca - yeah, it's pretty confusing for the first three or four pages. ^^; Hopefully it will make sense before the end, though!

Jetthebinturong - added to the list! :D

W0NWILL - complete!

Redwaller

Romsca

Wow, that is AWESOME!!!!!!  :o

Could you please draw Romsca? Thank you so much! I can post a description of how I picture her up here, or you can just draw here as you picture her

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

Romsca - added to the list! I can do her as I picture her, or how you picture her, whichever you prefer. :)

Everybody - thank you!~

Rainshadow

I have another request:

Name:  Ash
Species:  Wildcat
Weapons:  Hand and a half sword (right paw), small dagger (left paw, only used sometimes)
Appearance:  Dark brown fur, light brown muzzle and neck/chest, blue eyes, thin tail (it's still long, just thin, not poofy ;)), tan tunic, black belt, black long cloak (with hood), black hand and a half sword scabbard (runs across back), black dagger scabbard (on the right hip), two small blue earrings (one at the base of each ear), white translucent stone necklace (much like Shadow's)

Her sword looks like this, only the pommel is adorned with a single blood-red garnet:

Her dagger looks like this, only with a black hilt:
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

I would be curious to see how you imagine her!

Osu

Romsca - can do! This is the perfect excuse to read Pearls of Lutra again. ;)

Rainshadow - added to the list! :3

Leatho Shellhound

Here is my request, Thanks.

Name:Vannøyne

Species:Mouse

Physical description:He was born with eyes that changed colour when he has differant feelings, Blue is normal and joyfull, cream is love, green is hatred, angry and the spirit of battle, lastly grey eyes is sadness. Those who know him knew the colour code well and heeded it wisely. He has white/grey fur with black paws. He is strong but light and fast.

Clothing Description: A blue tunic with light scale armor on it. A black belt. A grey vermin pelt around his neck that came over his shoulder to about the upper part of his chest. Metal arm guards and a war helmet with a nose guard

Weapons: A long viking-like sword with a siver and black handel, the blade was made from the tooth of the narwhal. And on his left arm guard he has a Tekko-Kagi.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune