News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

THE END OF THE WORLD IN 2017

Started by Dannflor, October 15, 2016, 05:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 23, 2016, 03:07:41 AM

Honesty who cares when the world will end? Once its gone no one will really be around to care anymore. That is unless Peony is right and its ending very slowly.

What can be serious though is a breakdown of the social order. Not really the end per say, but it would be the end of the world as we know it. That validates some concern. Anything from a killer virus, or some other world shattering event could disrupt the daily lives of thousands, maybe even millions. But people are so diversified, and we are a really hardy race, I doubt anything other then a mass extinction of the humanity would really leave any kind of dent in modern life.

That being said I am highly concerned about the cat takeover that is bound to happen in the next year or so. They're growing more powerful by the day, and may soon rise up as our overlords. Consider yourself warned. Only by buying my cat survival pack may you have a chance to live through it!
Does it come for 20 easy payments of $19.99? If I buy it, does it come with a FREE Cat Survival First-Aid Kit? Come on, man, throw me some promotions!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Dannflor

Personally I don't really care if it ends... Well maybe a little... I don't know... But I hate it how everyone talks about it!!! But then again just reading the news depresses me!!! Did I spell dipresses right?? Can't think right now lol!!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zere vaz 2012 und it daez nae appear tae 'ave ended. Tae ze dizcuzzion aboot ze Vorld avready dyin' ze noo, zink aboot life-formez. Zey ztart oot beginnin' tae die avready- 'ov iz ziz Vorld any different?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kitsune

After this election? It probably will.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

If you don't want that to happen, then the change needs to start in the family, and heal the nation and culture from the very roots.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.