Peony
0 (0%)
Chipster of Noonvale
0 (0%)
Nobody
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Cornflower MM

Sky, I really don't think it's wise to reveal roles just to see if one person is lying. That's not like you.

Skyblade

I didn't ask people to reveal their specific role, just say if they have one role or not. Actually, this is how we do things in the Mafia forum.

Still unsure about Eul. I kinda want to vote her because this game has been dragging and we're never going to get a majority at this rate.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Need one more vote to close this out. Right now it's looking like nobody'll be lynched.

If there hasn't been a resolving vote by, say, the next OO post I make, I think I'll end this phase whether the last vote has come in or not. It's time this game moves along.
« Subject to editing »

Chipster of Noonvale

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does OO mean?

Nobody else claimed to be the anti-blue doctor, so I guess Eul is telling the truth.  Also Ashenwyte voted for himself again...

All right, Ashenwyte.

Groddil

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on October 10, 2016, 12:15:43 AM
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does OO mean?

Nobody else claimed to be the anti-blue doctor, so I guess Eul is telling the truth.  Also Ashenwyte voted for himself again...

All right, Ashenwyte.

OO - Overlord's Orders

Eulaliaaa!

If Sky changes her vote to Ashe, we'll only need Peony or Sage to vote for Ashe as well.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

I. . . . . .

*Sighs*

Ashenwyte. Just to get this moving.

Skyblade

I changed my vote, but I'm still pretty uneasy about this :-\

Eulaliaaa!

Unless you're the Mafia, you have nothing to worry about.

Honestly, I'm surprised. I had fully excepted death, and I probably won't last the night.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Well, looks like Ash is dying. We'll see what happens tonight; I still am wary of Eul.

James Gryphon

After an unusually long discussion time, the last vote came in, and James, who had taken a seat while he waited for the players to make up their minds, made his way back up to the podium.

"It looks like Ashe is going to be the next one to go. I'm a little disappointed by how quiet he's been all this game... and you probably will be too, now that you're finding out that he was a 1-Shot Red-Finding Detective."

"Now that that's over with... today's a free day for y'all to hang out, talk, and play some games. I fully expect some of you to try to make some kills, so in the event that that happens, we'll meet back here tonight for another vote. Have fun!"

Who is not with you, and thus your enemy?
Gonff the Mousethief
- 0 (0%)
Groddil
- 1 (10%)
Eulaliaaa
- 3 (30%)
Skyblade
- 0 (0%)
Aimless Gallivanter
- 0 (0%)
Lord Ashenwyte
- 6 (60%)
Rosie Willowwater
- 0 (0%)
Sagetip
- 0 (0%)
Peony
- 0 (0%)
Chipster of Noonvale
- 0 (0%)
Nobody
- 0 (0%)
Total Members Voted: 10

The third "night" phase has begun. The Red Mafia team should discuss who they want to try to kill amongst themselves, and PM me their decision. The surviving Blue Mafia player should also send me their kill choice, if they wish to make a kill. Everyone with a special role should also PM me, to tell me who they want to use their power on.
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 10, 2016, 04:21:04 AM
You're kidding me.

If I make it through the night, which you probably won't allow, you're dead. Deader than disco.

James Gryphon

You're kidding me.
I really was disappointed for y'all's sake. I'd like everybody to be active anyway, but it's worse to have an inactive player when they have a role. But, that's how the RNG did it, and I couldn't very well switch player assignments after it was evident Ashe wasn't into this game.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 10, 2016, 04:24:54 AM
You're kidding me.
I really was disappointed for y'all's sake. I'd like everybody to be active anyway, but it's worse to have an inactive player when they have a role. But, that's how the RNG did it, and I couldn't very well switch player assignments after it was evident Ashe wasn't into this game.
Players should probably think before they do. Making a commitment to drawn out games like this isn't a decision to be made lightly.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.