News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer 2021 Nameday Feast

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 02, 2021, 11:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 16, 2021, 03:52:51 PM
How many posts left does Russa have before she becomes a Warrior?

Zat tiz nae zummat from poztin', tiz from zome zpecial event zey did zome zeazonz agae (ze vone viz av o' ze 'idden keyz)- at ze end o' it ye could chooze tae make ze diplomatic choice (und get ze Diplomat title added), or ze foightin' choice (und get ze Varriour title added). Ye juzt private mezzaged a certain moderator und zey vid mezzage ye 'ov yer chozen path rezulted, und vid add vone o' ze tva titlez tae yer account.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Cool! I wonder what sort of event they're planning this year, btw. (Unless, this Nameday is also an Anniversary, so maybe it was that.)
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 17, 2021, 12:09:53 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 16, 2021, 03:52:51 PM
How many posts left does Russa have before she becomes a Warrior?

Zat tiz nae zummat from poztin', tiz from zome zpecial event zey did zome zeazonz agae (ze vone viz av o' ze 'idden keyz)- at ze end o' it ye could chooze tae make ze diplomatic choice (und get ze Diplomat title added), or ze foightin' choice (und get ze Varriour title added). Ye juzt private mezzaged a certain moderator und zey vid mezzage ye 'ov yer chozen path rezulted, und vid add vone o' ze tva titlez tae yer account.
(See Booklover)
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Russa ought to get something for being such a patient, good-natured teacher, despite the times we've wrecked the thread.
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

The satisfaction that comes from teaching valuable life lessons to the youth is enough.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 16, 2021, 02:29:11 PM
My thoughts exactly, Russa.
Btw, I see you now have 1,000 posts! Congratulations!
Yup, and it only took me *Checks my profile* seven years.
Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 16, 2021, 02:45:15 PM
Nice Russa! 

Now, though, you can't post outside of the cellars ever again.
But why? D:
Freddy

Booklover

I'm guessing it's so you don't ruin the perfect total.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 17, 2021, 02:55:36 AM
The satisfaction that comes from teaching valuable life lessons to the youth is enough.
Aww. ^-^ You're so nice.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 17, 2021, 02:55:36 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 16, 2021, 02:45:15 PM
Nice Russa! 

Now, though, you can't post outside of the cellars ever again.
But why? D:

Well, obviously now that you're at an even 1,000, it would be pure heresy to change it.  Like pumping gas and trying to land on an even dollar or gallon.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!