Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Granted. You have as much energy as the sun. Of course, your body can't handle it, and you tear yourself apart.

I wish school was only for 1 hour a day.

Dotti Dillworthy

Granted, but you would miss some exciting extracurricular activities.

I wish I would excel in math.

Vilu Daskar

Granted, but you fail at everything else including breathing.

I wish I could think of a better wish than this.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

Granted.  You wish yourself into Redwall, which inexplicably comes true, bu hen you're accidentally killed when a Dibbun drops a large and heavy pot on your head.

I wish fish could make a dish that is delish and made with relish.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

SilentSam

Granted, but it is poisonous.
I wish that I could be the smartest individual in the world.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

LT Sandpaw

Granted, you are the next Einstein, Leonardo, and Mr. Peabody combined. With you're extensive brain power you can calculate complex mathematical equations faster then fifty professional mathematicians with calculators and pencils. You are a master of problems, and you excel at any subject, including but not limited to, Math, nuclear theory, golf, computer coding, all types of art, music of all kinds, gentlemanly combat, grammar and speech, all possible languages, archeology, mythology, quantum physics, mining, aerospace, negotiation, biology, chemistry, romance, poetry, construction, solving world problems, and video games.

At the age of twenty you win the Nobel Peace Prize for the Sixth time, earn another PH.D, design a alternate fuel source, enhance space travel, bring worldwide peace, and even solve the secret to the universe. At age twenty one you preform feats that make the last twenty years seem slow and pointless. You are easily the most well known and famous person in the world, and some people say your music groups are a bigger hit then the Beatles.

At age twenty two however you feel something wrong with you're head. After preforming a series complex experiment on yourself you conclude that you're brain has simply to many electrical waves and is being overloaded. In a attempt to save yourself you drink a concoction invented by yourself to try and limit the amount of electrical waves without damaging your intelligence.

Because of the advanced chemic balance it works, however you are no longer as smart as you once were. You're brain begins to deteriorate and problems in memory begin to appear. However you are able to hide it, at least for another two years.

At age twenty four the government leaders of the world gather to discuses a trade agreement between the US and Russia. You are asked to attend, and preside over the proceedings, which you graciously accept. During the talks a argument comes up and you are asked for a solution. You about to answer when you are attacked by a minor seizure. Your personal body guard rushes you out but the damage is already done. Both nations blame the other, saying an attack had been made on you to try and keep the issue unresolved. A heated discussion takes place and in the end war breaks out. Six years later after a nuclear fallout the world is writhing in its own gore looking for someone to blame for over nighty billion lost lives. They turn on the geniuses of the world saying they caused the disaster by coming up with such devastating weapons.

What happens next is remembered forever as the great Demolishing. Any surviving science or technology, reading, and history is destroyed by the angry survivors. Wise men and women are slaughtered by the hundreds. After two years of this the mobs discover where you are hiding and declaring you the worst swarm by the millions into your hiding place. A frantic battle between your personal security and the mobs begin ending in terrible bloodshed. At the end of the fight you are the only man still standing, then clutching you're chest you fall forward, dyeing from a heart attack.

I wish for a bar of chocolate.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dotti Dillworthy

Granted, but it would melt and got soiled before you could eat it.

I wish I had a time machine.

Groddil

Granted, but it crushes your grandfather before he had kids and you cease to exist.

I wish the rain hail would stop.

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but now it's raining Daemons. Good luck with that.

I wish I could clean my house very quickly.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Granted, but in your rush you leave it still dirty.

I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow.

Dotti Dillworthy

Granted, but your intelligence would deteriorate quickly as days roll by, until you would act like a wild beast.

I wish flies and mosquitoes would no longer annoy me.

Groddil

Granted. They no longer annoy you because after sucking out all your blood, they leave you alone.

I wish for a better computer.

Dotti Dillworthy

Granted, but its life might last for a week because of the many viruses inside it.

I wish I would be given the power to apparate at any place (that is, to magically transport to one place to another).

Groddil

Granted. You apparate into a brick wall and suffocate.

I wish for antiviruses.

Vilu Daskar

Granted, but the programming in the antivirus is wrong and in stead of getting rid of viruses it attracts then.

I wish I didn't have writing to do today.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.