News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

That's great!!! :D
Sorry I didn't have time to give you any discriptions.

Romsca

Wow, that's great! Thanks!

Rainshadow

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 17, 2013, 11:07:38 PM
That's great!!! :D
Sorry I didn't have time to give you any discriptions.

No prob.  :)  I just Googled it, lol.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Could you do a dibbun version of Romsca? (please don't include the scar, though ;))

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on April 18, 2013, 12:27:27 AM
Could you do a dibbun version of Romsca? (please don't include the scar, though ;))

Sure!  Lol, I was about to ask for the description, then I went:  "Oh, duh."  *Facepalm*  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Dibbun Firey looks awesome! Fairly innocent, but like he might have just played a naughty prank on... uhh... whoever raised him? They don't really give any descriptions on the villain's upbringings, do they? :P

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 18, 2013, 01:20:00 AM
Dibbun Firey looks awesome! Fairly innocent, but like he might have just played a naughty prank on... uhh... whoever raised him? They don't really give any descriptions on the villain's upbringings, do they? :P

Lol, a very select few!

Leatho Shellhound

Could you do Vannøyne and Seafur as Dibbuns together?

Seafur is a pretty female mouse, other than that, draw her how you want to.   ;)

Thanks.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Will do!  I'll most likely have them done by Friday.  :)

Rainshadow

Got 'em finished!  Boy, 5 drawings on Thursday!  :P

And some random free draws that I did for some o' my fanfics.

Leatho Shellhound

Vannøyne and Seafur look great! I like the black stripe on her head, nice touch! Your other one are also awesome.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

AWESOME! Maximus is great!

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D  Though, I'd say that I could've done better on them.  Romsca looked a bit too much like a raccoon (:P), Seafur looked rather old for a Dibbun, Brielle just looked weird, Maximus was really tall (and his ears looked kinda funky), etc.  Lol, I think I did Scorchkit well, though!  :D

Rainshadow

Okay, so, over the past week, I've collected a bunch of drawings that I wasn't able to scan until today.  So, from Saturday to Thursday, these are some new drawings: