News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I can do neither, I can sometimes fix computers, and throw me into the wilderness. I will return awesomely. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Throw me into the wilderness, and they will die.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No no no. Through Skarzs into the wilderness and it will killed by abs. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

The legend of Skarzs' abs~ The continued story. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Once upon a time there was a lad. This lad dreamed of creating the strongest abs on the planet, so he ate four dozen eggs a day, and trained day and night, until they formed what looked like a giant tumor to those who did not know him, those who did not know of, the abs! Then he courted a woman named Belle but that's another story! Then a different woman took a fancy to him, but he turned away coldly, so coldly in fact that her brothers formed a blood pact, stating that they would kill this lad or die themselves. They fought the lad, but he just pointed the abs at the brothers and they collapsed. Unfortunately, the brothers did get close enough to inflict many wounds upon his face, earning the lad the nickname, "Skarzs". Now Skarzs roamed the world, seeking some enemy that can withstand his awesome power. He came into contact with a faerie, who resisted the force of his abs using the dark magic of holo-technology. He endeavored as a last resort to squish this troublesome faerie. She dodged, and he as a result of his defeat, served this Faerie as the queen of his heart and his world. They roamed the world together in perfect harmony and happiness, content in what they supposed to be friendship. But then, they ventured deep into a forest, near a lake, where a crazed, pitiful creature, made boats out of twigs, grinning with pleasure when a boat floated, and cursing in dismay when one sank. This creature was known as the "Master Shipper", and when he saw the faerie and Skarzs, he realized that these people must be united in marriage, and he, out of the goodness heart, turned from his lunacy for a time and endeavored to bring them together, unfortunately, the faerie and Skarzs were not happy at having their emotions so easily seen, and turned on the poor creature. The Master Shipper resisted valiantly, and brought the battle to a stalemate, when the lad and the faerie recognized a creature more powerful than the abs or the dark holograms, and were wedded on the spot. Skarzs and the faerie live happily today in a cottage near the lake where they were first wed, with Skarzs' abs keeping evil from all the land. The Master Shipper is now a wedding planner.

;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Del, you and I should start a business if making stories off of posts  ;D. But I'm so glad that Skazrs was helped out of the "Goodness of the Master Shipper's heart"  ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

(Stupid pointless post.) ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

what happened with Skarzs's muscles?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Hmm? They are protecting the forest in which he and his true love live from all evildoers! ;D

The Skarzs

My eye was literally twitching because of that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

What does eye twitching mean in a troll? ;D

The Skarzs

. . . I have no answer because I don't know. That story made my eye twitch. Much like a lot of things you've created.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

So does that mean it irritates you? Entertains you? Astounds you because of my brilliance? ;D

The Skarzs

The first one is closest.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion