News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Gonff

Would you rather eat pancakes with blue-berries or without?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Coobreedan

Definitely WITH

Would you rather type the letter A, or upload this pic:
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

:o 

Would you rather be thousands of weak versions of yourself or one big powerful one?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Neither, Ah'm happy bein' just the way ah am!

Wid ye rather die heroically or o' auld age?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Of old age.

Would you rather use a bow and arrows, or a sling?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Bow and arrows. I once got a bullseye in archery, it was a bit of a fluke, but still... RIGHT in the middle!

Would you rather use a pen or a pencil?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Pencil.

Would you rather eat soup or toast?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Toast.

Would you rather RP as Slagar the Cruel or Cluny the Scourge?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Slagar.

Would you rather drive or ride a bike?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Drive.

Would you rather eat a hot dog, or eat a hamburger?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Hot dog.

Would you rather play Metroid Prime or the Legend of Zelda? This is kinda directed at Cobreedan, but anyone can answer.

Skalrag of Marshank

The Legend of Zelda. LOVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!! My Link's Awakening doesn't work any more, though... :'(

Would you rather go without TV for a year or without internet for a year?
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Without TV for a year. I'd die if I couldn't say pointless things to you lot about Redwall. *shudder*

Would you rather Play on my RP, Trouble on the Horizon, or Visit Project S.L.A.G.A.R.?