14 (48.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Ungatt Trunn

Cregga has 8 more votes than Bella...because Bella has 0 votes ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on July 10, 2013, 04:32:39 PM
I think Cregga lived older but I'm not sure b/c they were both in 4 books  ;D
What books I only remember Mossflower and The Legend of Luke.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

Outcast of Redwall is another but I can't recall if there was another

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Methuselah was pretty old! He was Constance's teacher when she was a Dibbun and he was old then too! But I think Cregga is the oldest.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Cregga was in Long Patrol, Marlfox and Taggerung

Buzz_Bumble

I just had a thought - what about the snake in the quarry? I'm not sure how old that was (or how old snakes can live to), but it seems to have been there long enough to have become a semi-legend.

Redwaller

rachel25

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 10, 2013, 11:44:18 PM
Well Bella would have been alive in the time Martin the Warrior was set  ;D

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Rusvul

That's true, Asmodeus could have been one of the oldest. But not as old as Cregga. It's also possible that Asmodeus might not have been particularly long lived, but his family/bloodline was, and nobody could tell the difference twixt one snake and another, thus, it seemed that there was an immortal snake.

Maudie

Quote from: rachel25 on July 13, 2013, 01:43:26 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 10, 2013, 11:44:18 PM
Well Bella would have been alive in the time Martin the Warrior was set  ;D

Probably.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 13, 2013, 06:51:53 PM
That's true, Asmodeus could have been one of the oldest. But not as old as Cregga. It's also possible that Asmodeus might not have been particularly long lived, but his family/bloodline was, and nobody could tell the difference twixt one snake and another, thus, it seemed that there was an immortal snake.

Aye, 'e [Azmodeuz] might 'ave been around zince before Redwall vaz built. Of courze 'e might 'ave juzt been a vee baby at ze time.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Sailears

Hmm, not sure, going to go with Germaine
My ears, how are you, wot!