News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Mine too. Warriors isn't in my top favorites though, but it's still good.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I have 3 favorites:

#1.  Warriors
 #2.  Redwall
 #3.  Inheritance Cycle

I'm awesome because of that!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

I dont have favourites because im an open person beat that!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

redwallgurl

like their all listing their favourites and i dont have favourites being an open minded person so im more open minded than them

Popcornman

i have favorites you little excuse for a toad that says hes a frog but couldnt swim if his life depended on it cause its just a hunk of meat that i diced with me teeth in me sleep and that was only a nap that i was fixin to take when you creepily followed me home and didnt go home but your remains where luckily burned when the sun ran out of gas and turned into a red giant and incinerated the milkyway in a couple month long explosion that then contracted and turned into a white dwarf or more likely a black hole because you eat so much that it made the sun 10 times bigger and put a hole in space time but you probably havent even gone over this in dibbun school so your face is like this right now ???  :'(  ??? burn son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redwallgurl

wait what!? and im a girl not a son!

Lily

Popcornman, this is a boasting contest, not an insult contest.

Rainshadow

I can fly!  Can you fly?  (Come on, someone quote the Incredibles!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I was born in a winter's gale to the snow and wind! I'll beat down anybeast wot stands in my way. Master of sarcasm, of eating, of fighting! I can and will beat anyone here, even in a fair match! Who's gonna take me on? EULALIA!

Mad Maudie

When I was born they say I clawed a vermin's heart out with my teeth! Yeah that's all i can think of. And yes that wasn't supposed to make sense!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

When I was born I had the most spicy 'otroot soup there is and downed it without needing a drink.

Dannflor

I walked home from school one day I was stopped by Darth Sidious lousy no good swine he was So I punched him and he died of shock. So I kept on walking never knowing that asaij ventress was right behind me . I stopped to look at a nice bike and she died bumping into me. When I got home The house was empty but Darth Maul and Savage opress I drew my green light saber and with a sidestroke killed them at the spot. Then I sat down and watched Star Wars.....!!!!!!!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Skipper

Quote from: Dannflor on October 16, 2012, 09:00:03 PM
I walked home from school one day I was stopped by Darth Sidious lousy no good swine he was So I punched him and he died of shock. So I kept on walking never knowing that asaij ventress was right behind me . I stopped to look at a nice bike and she died bumping into me. When I got home The house was empty but Darth Maul and Savage opress I drew my green light saber and with a sidestroke killed them at the spot. Then I sat down and watched Star Wars.....!!!!!!!!
Who are they?

Veil Sixclaw

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 24, 2011, 11:13:49 PM
O YEA!? My old pa told me when I was not more than a babe, he'd put me in a barrel of October ale in the morning, and I'd drink my way out before dinner! So take that you bubble bellied half wit excuse for a weasel!

well when i was nought but a wee bairn i defeated a whole scor of vermin wot wot!
beat that me bonnie wee bairns 8) :P
Pie iz awesome