Brainstorm the government! (bad title XD I know)(game idea)

Started by Faiyloe, September 11, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the RP have...?

Humans
7 (38.9%)
Redwall Animals
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Wolfhunter333

I don't know if I can still apply or whatever's going on, but I'll put in my application anyways:

name: Avern'chirr
Species: Mouse
Appearance: lean, not especially tall, but average height for a mouse, black fur, black eyes, wears purple and black coat most of the time, as well as blacked boiled leather armour, and is almost always under a hood. He wears a silver ring with strange black writing engraved on it on his tail.
Weapons: Always has a concealed dagger on him, though he is proficient with a bow and keeps one at his residence.
Role: Chief of Home Defence* (unless i have to be elected for that)
Other: Quiet and reserved. He scares everyone, few of his superiors ever approach him unless it's absolutely necessary, even most his superiors feel uneasy around him. He would prefer to watch and wait for an opportune moment than engage something haphazardly, it is for this reason he is the chief*.

*I'm not completely sure if that is the proper title, I'm a bit tired right now  :P

Also, because we're animals, can we still have leather?

Faiyloe

That is great this has been inactive for awhile but I would like to get it going again. Do you have any ideas for landscape?

It is really up to the player I like to think of it as a leather like substance made from something else. As for the role It is a little confusing like you said. Do you mean you are head of public defense or defense of the government.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?