Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Oh...My bad.  ;D

Whyb is the world so evil?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

why is your profile so evil?

what is a face?
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

I don't know. But let me know if you ever find out.  ;)

Why doesn't Skarzs post in here?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 14, 2019, 09:32:21 PM
I don't know. But let me know if you ever find out.  ;)

what is a swinging swing while you are in a swing getting swung while your swinging someone else?

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

Because the earth turns counterclockwise at high speed, so because the swing is higher than the ground, the velocity makes the swing do its thing in a big ring. Also, gravity.

What am the sky?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

It not the mud.  :D

Does anyone here like the Redwall Forum?  ::)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Solid Gold.  ;D

What does awesome mean?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Pfft. Of course it could.

Is a bird a reptile?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Because then they would be forced to fly.

Why don't mice control cats?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Whats the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?

If you ansewr corrctly, i woll give you a hundred dolaars.
Hiag knows the answer.

Long live the RRR!!