Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Enthal looked back and saw that Greena was gone. She stopped and went over to a tree stump and moaned. Tango, gone! She couldn't believe it.

Jovani Fur-Ripper

*OOC: Captain Snowfire wishes Jovani to inform everyone in this thread that the dear Captain is having some issues with schedulings, and so will be invisible for as long as it takes to straighten the gildings. Jovani plans on updating Jovani's post day after next, Cornflower should be pleased to know it will be a lengthy text.*

Cornflower MM

OOC: Thank you, Jovani! Oh, guess what? I thought of a solution that you may or may not like to your blue OOC: posting. I know someone who when he has to post in OOC:, he finishes it up with BIC: somewhat like this:

OOC: Blah blah blah, dum-dee-dum-dee-dum, BIC:
Then he postes in his BIC: below. What do you think?

Gnoflet

Aldof heard had Enthal and sent Grimnose to investigate. Grimnose wasn't happy with the arrangement but went anyways. He bumped into Greena along the way. Oh hi, Did you get them?""
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

Avoir, and co, had quickly found different positions. They set everything up, then waited, they were going to kill that vixen.

Gnoflet

Remen wandered into the kitchens and saw Lavender. "Oh mother there you you are," he said. "I'm going out to the woods to gather strawberries for the strawberry fizz and I was wondering if I could take some of the Dibbens with me?"

Cornflower MM

Greena nodded at Grimnose, "One of them. The others ran away like cowards." She said, allowing a small evil grin to crawl onto her face.
----------------------------
Lavender looked up, "Oh, of course! But if you want to take some of them, you might want to take them all, and in that case you might want someone else to go with you." She said, placing a scone on a tray.

Gnoflet

"Who should I take?" Remen asked.
#######################################################################
"Good,"Grimenose said. "Alof will be pleased."

BlueRose

Aoi had been heading back to the kitchen, and she heard Remen and Abbess Lavender's conversation. "Sorry, I wouldn't suggest taking the dibbuns, not with the vermin on their way. In fact, if you want strawberries, only send those beasts who are proficient with weapons outside the walls."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

"Hmm, you're right, Aoi!" Lavender said, looking at the young squirrelmaid with more respect than usual.
----------------------------------
Greena allowed herself a quick moment of gloating success. Then she saw Aldof, and immediatelt snapped back into professional mode. But she promised herself a little one-vixen party later, with some grog. "Cap'n! There was three beasts up there, but two got away. Sir!" She reported, hoping he wouldn't be too terribly mad.

BlueRose

Despite her annoyance at actually having to remind the Abbess about the vermin horde, Aoi kept a calm face as she bowed slightly in her elders' direction and turned, thinking about going to the infirmary and checking if any herbs needed to be gathered before the prospective war.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Brinty

OOC: Sorry my brother posted under me.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Jukka the Sling

After a few minutes, Ambrosine gradually came out of her shocked state. She was still horrified and saddened by Tango's death, but now she could think straight again. "Come on, Enthal. We have to find Sie, come what may." For once she led the way, taking a few steps forward and attempting to look for tracks from Sie and the other badger. She couldn't find any, being so inexperienced, so she stopped and looked at Enthal expectantly. "Did Sie come this way?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: What do you mean, Brinty? Do you still want me to give away your characters?

BIC: Enthal pulled herself together, and said, "Yes; we need to find Sie. And no, he didn't go that way. He went that way." She pointed the way his tracks went. Straight through the middle of the horde.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: You know Gnoflet and Brinty are brothers, right? :)

BIC: "Oh... great," Ambrosine replied despairingly. "How are we supposed to get through there?" She flicked a stray wisp of headfur out of her eyes and glanced at the vermin camp anxiously.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien