News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

How old are you anyway! I bet you're not even old enough to own an asylum! O.O *Shocked*
Freddy

Faiyloe

I am older than you and really would you prefer this place to be in some one else'es  hands. Really I am the only one around here that keep things humane. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 09, 2015, 11:56:50 PM
It's about time you fired me.

Heck yeah.

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 11, 2015, 10:01:59 PM
I am older than you and really would you prefer this place to be in some one else'es  hands. Really I am the only one around here that keep things humane. 

*Slow nod*

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 11, 2015, 10:01:59 PM
Humane? I haven't eaten in weeks, this cell is freezing, I'm going insane with boredom, and you're being humane? ;D ;D
Freddy

Faiyloe

Her condition is worse than I thought... The temperature is quite comfortable and you are feed three times a day... If you are not eating the food we give you because you don't like it I can get corn to make you something else.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

*Rolls eyes* Faiy, Russa has fainted.

The Skarzs

Okay, she's more than just mentally sick, she has a stomach virus that is making her feel like she's hungry, not to mention her fever and chills. *Holds up documents of PhD in Psychology as well as in Medical.* Yes, I know what I'm doing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

*puts on rubber gloves* And I know what I'm doing. Need any assistance sir? I have a Bachelor's in surgery.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 12, 2015, 08:36:07 PM
Okay, she's more than just mentally sick, she has a stomach virus that is making her feel like she's hungry, not to mention her fever and chills. *Holds up documents of PhD in Psychology as well as in Medical.* Yes, I know what I'm doing.

Faked documents, I see. How reassuring.

The Skarzs

Puh.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 12, 2015, 08:58:08 PM
*puts on rubber gloves* And I know what I'm doing. Need any assistance sir? I have a Bachelor's in surgery.
She doesn't need surgery.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

*holds up my machete* you sure she doesn't need surgery?  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 12, 2015, 10:01:34 PM
Puh.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 12, 2015, 08:58:08 PM
She doesn't need surgery.
Ok, sure. (practices operating on fake body*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 12, 2015, 10:37:53 PM
*holds up my machete* you sure she doesn't need surgery?  ;D
Quite sure.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 12, 2015, 08:36:07 PM

*Pats Skar's cheek, getting flour all over it* Good to know!