"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

I see the troll had no response.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 29, 2015, 12:59:32 AM
. . . . . . . *Bursts out laughing in the kitchen* Vilu, do you have a death wish? Hahaha. . . .
No I just felt like beating him up.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 29, 2015, 12:24:43 AM
I don't ask puppets questions.
Silence.

Quote from: Izeroth on September 29, 2015, 01:13:04 AM
Of course, the troll would never have the nerve to actually kill any of us...
Were it not against my morals, and oath with my doctorate, you all would be lumpy messes on the floor.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 29, 2015, 05:35:26 AM
I. AM. NOT. HALLUCINATING! *Throws Corn into cell*
*Gets Corn out of the cell.* Well, if you're not hallucinating, then you are clearly still too violent to be let into the outside world, and thus must be kept here. He he he he-*Cough.*  Tickle in my throat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Your prisoners don't respect you much Skarzs.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

As if that wasn't obvious before.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Oh Skarzsy, can I have a pair of pink bunny slippers? :3
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

What will you do if I don't be quiet?!!!!!

The Skarzs

Make your cell sound-proof and turn off the microphone. You can occupy yourself with the crafts and whatnot we can give you.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 29, 2015, 04:53:45 PM
Oh Skarzsy, can I have a pair of pink bunny slippers? :3
. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Wouldn't you have to ask your mistress's permission first?!!!

Eulaliaaa!

Hush Vilu, or I shall use my machete to confiscate your arms.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

So your my replacement. A poor replacement indeed.

Eulaliaaa!

Replacement? No. I'm just the security guard around here, still waiting to be paid. Though, I can oversee whatever you were doing before you had to come here due to questionable mental health. Just until you're capable of working again.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

I meant guard replacement and I don't have mental problems like the rest of them, Faiy and I just do this to each other.

Eulaliaaa!

What? You were a guard? They never told me this, I feel as though I've stolen your job, now. Though it cannot be helped, I must guard these halls to keep everyone safe. I hope one day you may return to your job and we can guard this thread together. ;D