News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

*Watches local news instead*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

can I have some books in Latin?
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

Stop making stuff up, guys. And this isn't a daycare.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

*feeds Frances an extra-large meaty loaf to console her loss of Latin books*

The Shadow of Korriban

Why am I even here? I'm not crazy... >:D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

well, if you say you're not crazy, they just have more justification to lock you up.  >:D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Well pray tell why are you here? :-\

The Skarzs

Are you asking Wite or me? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

According to Skarz, I have fears (due thanks to you all you fellow asylum members for giving me fears).

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 22, 2019, 02:53:13 AM
Skarzs, I feel like this dank cell isn't very conducive to healing my unhealthy mind. Do you have any other rooms available?
Freddy

The Skarzs

No. Yours is fine. The hydrometer and thermostat say it is at healthy levels of humidity and temperature.

Quote from: The Witessss on January 24, 2019, 08:55:20 PM
According to Skarz, I have fears (due thanks to you all you fellow asylum members for giving me fears).
You have anxiety, which has now progressed to the point that you have developed schizophrenia, and are now seeing things such as "froads."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

I think you are hallucinating that you are not seeing my froad. 

The Shadow of Korriban

If you don't give me something to eat, I just might have to take a nibble out of the froad. 8-)